Terra Formars

@That1friend
i liked it when it's the first two space guys but then it went full mary sue shounen protagonists i haven't watched the anime though is it good ?

I saw it around September last year and from my memory I ranked it on my top 10

P.s whenever ANYONE says "top 10" its just used to represent how good it was...pretty sure I've put about 35 anime into my top 10😅

But yeah it was really good...lowkey kind of sad it won't getting i think 4th...a 4th season...and they left us off with something basically saying "Yeah...we got more"

It was quite good at first, but then came the convoluted double-crossing, the moronic moralising, and the sheer stuffing that the author managed to pump into the story.

I read until 101 then stopped and read the last few chapters. The news of the hiatus was disappointing. TBH I think the author should've just written a 100-chapter series with no betrayals, no martial arts, no determination... just biology and cool action scenes. It would've been more fun, and have ended sooner, that way.

3/10.

Dex-chan lover
The author is the biggest pussy I have ever seen in the manga world. After the first few chapters you think this is gonna be a gritty, gory slaughter-festival, where a lot of protagonists die. That‘s what happens in the first chapters and that‘s what I signed up for.
But then the author fucking REFUSES to kill off any noteworthy characters for the next 200 chapters!!! The dude lost any balls he had. Even one major character who irreversibly dies…. still kinda comes back by “merging“ with another character who definitely should‘ve been dead as well. It‘s like One Piece in its worst days, characters come back alive from impossible situations, I can‘t even 😂😂

Also, don‘t get me started on the „scientific“ explanations. They are flat out wrong. I stopped after the author claimed muscle tissue is 3x as heavy as fat (it’s absolutely not). Don‘t read them, skip them. You are literally putting garbage in your brain by reading this shit.

Artwork was okay tho.

Users who are viewing this thread