Terror vs Revival - Ch. 0

Power Uploader
What a nice name again, you seem really good to translate names wrong for your series.

Group Leader
Revival Man is a tough guy noob in a pro lobby.

Welcome to Superstring everyone. Might want to hunt down the other Superstring works before you read this one

Revival man has a busted ability because there seems to be no limit so long as he knows people so it becomes a problem of can Terror Man remove his power and I’ll bet yes because Terror Man is a hero in every right where as revival man is a guy who charges in blindly without thinking of the consequences of his death (people he has positive relations with die) thus FUCK revival man. If Terror man doesn’t constantly have the upper hand till they realise they gotta remove revival mans power and then they do that and clap his ass I’m gonna be pissed.

damn this looks like it's going to be amazing but i'm very conflicted since both characters are supposed to be on the good side but are fighting one another? i have a soft spot for revival man so im putting my bets on him but honestly i hope none of them die or anything at the end cuz that would suck

Is this terror man 3rd season or like another series. Because from what I remember terror man 2nd season ended on a major cliffhanger !!

Wait what.

Lilia isnt in the same team with kur terrorman

Instead terrorman teamed up with yudi, immortal girl, and.... Who's that blonde man in a coat again?

Who is yudi? @Jepi I think the blonde is either from Revival Man second season (his blood friend that was employing him). Or he is the character the immortal girl from cavewoman, doctor friend, the one who she is living with.

Aggregator gang
So they redrew the guy from revival man in the style of terror man and made them fight each other ?...

I mean, even if he keeps dying, what can he do against Terror man MC ?

Users who are viewing this thread