That Dragon (Exchange) Student Stands Out More Than Me - Vol. 2 Ch. 16 - That Dragon (Exchange) Student Stands Out More Than Me

Dex-chan lover
We need more. This one hiding gem that I never thought its was amazing at first and now I read all chapters and want more.

Dex-chan lover
Hey thank you for completing this short lived manga. It may not have been the best but I did enjoy the concept of a boy who is trying to make friends in school meets a dragon girl who also wants the same thing. I do hope the author gets a chance to write another serialization but currently they are just an artist who has new work that came out fairly recently. Thanks again for the chapters.

Dex-chan lover
This artist dedicated so much effort into designing the dragon girl he forgot about the rest, including the story. The MC's gimmick was also quite annoying to me, since he is a walking deus ex machina.

It's a shame, because this mangaka seems to be a really nice artist so this had huge potential.

In his current ongoing works, he's just the artist, not a writer, and so his art seems to shine more across the board, not just in one character.

Users who are viewing this thread