Hyemi? Who even is that? All I know is the two best milfs

Dex-chan lover
ea1YpEz.png

source.gif

Power Uploader
Poor guy needs a mother's touch in comfort... double it

Fed-Kun's army
alright i caught up. 125 chs in a day

feel bad for the guy. he just wants that typical college life. he doesnt want all this sex with multiple women :(

i guess her status and her family wouldnt approve of him. that or its some thing more

either way team Red head Hyemi/ Haemi all the way.

Or maybe he'll end up with no one and just end up a man slut for the rest of his life. always seeking for that something "genuine" like hachiman rofl

Damn I still hope he gets together with the blond one, but if every romance story ever tought me one thing, it's that the ml will always get together with the girl who appeared first :(

Power Uploader
@ss4chris
Pretty much what I was thinking.

@Rohen
This is what they mean by chasing the pointless crush when you had your true girl by your side the entire time.

@Rohen it all started with hyemi, probably gonna end up too. or the autor gonna do something completely out of our minds. well, after reading Household affair nothing no porhwa can surprise me anymore

I think MC should end with the landlady, he is the only one who has been able to keep up with her in bed and she has to live apart from her family because she is not compatible with her husband. I only would like to see this if she divorces her husband, I don't like the bullshit of getting a married woman pregnant and then tricking the husband into believing it is his child.

Also, I like their chemistry the best and it would be a nice change to see a character that seemed to be secondary becomes the main girl. Although if there is actually a manhwa with a secondary girl becoming the true fmc then I would like to read it.

Dex-chan lover
sorry but kang is just so dumb lol

landlady and the wife of that other guy is the best girls and he was trying to waste it like that lol

Users who are viewing this thread