That Summer - Ch. 89 - Two Faced

Did someone new pick this up whoever it is thank you. This is an OG I remember when it first came out it was so popular.

It's been YEARS and finally someone continues it. I've been waiting all this time hoping it would get officially licensed or some other scanlation group would pick it up. I cannot express how happy I am

200.gif

holy crap!! thank you for picking this up. this is one of my favorite manhwas ever so under the radar these days im happy to see it's making a comeback

Group Leader
Hey guys I am Infinite Skies!!!! Me and my team on discord are going to pick this Manhwa up. I remember it like it was yesterday when I started reading this. I waited for years for someone to pick this up but none did. So my team and I will be picking it up lol. If you want faster releases join our discord. Join our discord: https://discord.gg/t4KMU7Rg Anyone is welcome. I decided to make a team and pick it up myself since no one else was gonna lol. Hope ya'll are ready to read this comic again. Sorry if there are any mistakes lol it's my first time uploading a comic ever...

@Infinite_Empire_Scans ...omg... thank you so much! I'm literally shedding tears of joy! 😭 I've been re-reading this webtoon for 3 years and hoping to see the day it's finished!

Group Leader
@Lelleo no problem. I understand your pain lol. I also very much love this Manhwa lol. We were deciding for weeks on what Manhwa we should pick up lol. Everyone was like we should pick up a brand new Manhwa I was like no we are picking this up. Idc if ya'll don't wanna I am the leader I get to decide lol so yeah now we all are gonna be working on this lol. If you guys want better and faster releases join out insta and discord. Our Insta is _Infinite_Empire_Scans_ and our discord is on our insta bio....

The last time I actually read this was 4 years ago, but I still remember it. There was a manga that I read back in 2012 that just stopped updating and they started updating like last year again. Im always happy to pick up a story that I never got to finish. Thank you!

Group Leader
Hey guys I am Infinite Skies from infinite Empire Scans. I will be picking this Manhwa up. It's my very first Manhwa that I picked up. I wanted to ask is there a way to get rid of the black parts that keep showing? Is it because the panels were different sizes when I uploaded them, that it turned out like that? Any tips you guys could give me? Also if you guys want faster and better releases join our discord: https://discord.gg/t4KMU7Rg Anyone is welcome. Glad to pick this Manhwa up :)

Double-page supporter
OH MY GOD.

OH MY GOD.

I NEVER, EVER THOUGHT THIS GEM WOULD UPLOAD AGAIN.

May you be blessed by the heavens, Infinite Empire Scans.

Group Leader
Also sorry if there were any mistakes with cleaning, typesetting etc. I know I made a tone of mistakes, it was my first Manhwa I scanlated and I worked on it without anyones help so of course there were gonna be mistakes. I will do my best to improve and make it better for you guys just please be patient. I will practice and make sure to give better quality work as I scanlate more in the future. For now just to keep you guys updated I am almost done cleaning and I have a friend who will help me typeset and she and I will post it once we are done :)

Users who are viewing this thread