That Summer

I hope it won't be dropped in the middle this time. It was a really good one, and I was literally itching all this time to read it again.

The T/N notes are adding quite a bit of enjoyment to the story for me. I also hope it will get fully translated, its good.

I've just finished re-reading it and yes, T/N notes are hilarious as ever...my kokoro is brokoro ?... Jumi is the best girl who deserves eternal happiness ?

please can anyone continue to translate it😫😫😫
i know its pretty rude to ask this but i dont know where i can find full chapter of it😫😫

One of my complaints was that I didn't like the relationship and dynamic between Yoo Woon & Bum. I int felt like they was a real couple. Bum only thinking about Yoo Woon, Yoo Woon being all smikey and detached. I couldn't connect at all woth his character. Ifelt that he was also toss aside in the narrative.we never had his POV.

Spoiler Chapter 89 onwards
But damn all the flashback arc made up for all of this. I always felt uneasy seeing yoon Woon with his detached and smiley behavior but now I feel really bad for him. His story with mom, his friends, his feeling for Hee Bum.

Damn his series was good. One of the few series I read the raw+summary since I couldn't wait

If you want to know what happen after chapter 89,there's summary from Mystic Scanlations' tumblr

Power Uploader
@wanwan23 The project is completed in English already, well translation wise it is. And the author doesn't want anyone working or uploading her works.

I can't find the complete official English translations 😭 does anyone have a link to it or has it been deleted?

Power Uploader
@Zestla and @Scarlet_summer

I never said there's an official English. I said the Translation is completed in English. The same group finished it, mystic scanlation. It's on her website. She completed the translation.

Power Uploader
@infinite_empire_scans you do realize that this is already completed in english right? Mystic already finished it on her blog. Also I don't recommend mass pinging it can be considered as spamming.

Users who are viewing this thread