The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Ch. 161 - A Dazzling Beauty That Illuminates All

Dex-chan lover
Shit, how longs it been since we had a chapter without Rentarou.
I expect the punchline to be rentarou working behind the screen to make sure that both of them get the exact same score down to the last comma.

Dex-chan lover
Ah, thank you. I felt I knew what that reference was but couldn't think of what exactly. Not be surprising since the impetus of the 100 girlfriends mistake was also Laputa :p
I wonder if there are more references to that movie I missed.
Haven't watched it in a few years. Time to remedy that.
Kurumi's debut chapter had her craving fried egg on toast after overhearing someone talking about Laputa. Yamame's debut chapter had the narrator compare her to a Laputian robot.

Dex-chan lover
Holy fuck they actually predicted this lmao

image.png

Dex-chan lover
I've caught up. 161 chapters. I'll be enjoying this weakly like the rest of you now.

Dex-chan lover
Yup yup! Best chara debut Hahari and outro was just OUTRAGEOUSLY NOICE...

Dex-chan lover
FUCK I cANT SEE! this is HERESY!

Anyways I also love that Akasaka knows about the MILF arc. mmhmmm

Dex-chan lover
She was so radiant she literally blinded the crowd, the only reason Mimimi was able to survive practically unscathed was due to her tolerance she built up when it came to Nano’s beauty. I’m surprised Rentarou didn’t make an appearance this chapter, maybe as the judge, or as an audience member, then again his appearance might have taken away some from this moment the two shared.

This was an important time for the two of them to finally bury the hatchet for good, they’re family now, no reason to feel guilt over past mistakes, Nano is such a logical person I can’t help but wonder if the guilt was literally eating at her mind when she was alone. Maybe now the two of them will grow even closer, one can only hope so they’re now officially friends after all.

Nozawa-Sensei is the mvp here honestly, no wonder Rentarou went out of his way to help her when she needed it. Yeah the Hahari arc really did feel climactic, as if it could have been the end, but instead it was just another beginning. Though it stands out amongst all the rest of the chapters, it’s the only one which has such a serious tone, and one with a genuine antagonist. Hahari isn’t evil, nor was she bad, but she was without a doubt an antagonist. We don’t get that with this series, the closest thing I can think of are one off background characters chasing a fuss in the story, or the Goriri Alliance, but those guys are more minor rivals than anything else.

Hahari and by extension Meido are the only ones to ever truly inhabit the role of antagonists in the series, and that was way the fuck back at the beginning. Honestly it’s staggering thinking about how far we’ve come since then, but even still it’s quite nice to see the progression. Oh and as I said way back during those chapters, knowing who Hahari becomes in the future, just makes that arc unintentionally hilarious on re-reads. Look at her acting all serious, and then look at her getting giddy at the thought of putting everyone in a “diapy” or that time she almost destroyed the world with her long hair, because that happened and nobody ever brings it up. Hahari met all the future girlfriends before everyone else did by extension mind you, since her hair reached all over the world and was enough to overtake skyscrapers and large buildings. Hahari is quite the bi-polar character when it comes to how she acts, and that’s just part of her charm.

Dex-chan lover
She was so radiant she literally blinded the crowd, the only reason Mimimi was able to survive practically unscathed was due to her tolerance she built up when it came to Nano’s beauty. I’m surprised Rentarou didn’t make an appearance this chapter, maybe as the judge, or as an audience member, then again his appearance might have taken away some from this moment the two shared.

This was an important time for the two of them to finally bury the hatchet for good, they’re family now, no reason to feel guilt over past mistakes, Nano is such a logical person I can’t help but wonder if the guilt was literally eating at her mind when she was alone. Maybe now the two of them will grow even closer, one can only hope so they’re now officially friends after all.

Nozawa-Sensei is the mvp here honestly, no wonder Rentarou went out of his way to help her when she needed it. Yeah the Hahari arc really did feel climactic, as if it could have been the end, but instead it was just another beginning. Though it stands out amongst all the rest of the chapters, it’s the only one which has such a serious tone, and one with a genuine antagonist. Hahari isn’t evil, nor was she bad, but she was without a doubt an antagonist. We don’t get that with this series, the closest thing I can think of are one off background characters chasing a fuss in the story, or the Goriri Alliance, but those guys are more minor rivals than anything else.

Hahari and by extension Meido are the only ones to ever truly inhabit the role of antagonists in the series, and that was way the fuck back at the beginning. Honestly it’s staggering thinking about how far we’ve come since then, but even still it’s quite nice to see the progression. Oh and as I said way back during those chapters, knowing who Hahari becomes in the future, just makes that arc unintentionally hilarious on re-reads. Look at her acting all serious, and then look at her getting giddy at the thought of putting everyone in a “diapy” or that time she almost destroyed the world with her long hair, because that happened and nobody ever brings it up. Hahari met all the future girlfriends before everyone else did by extension mind you, since her hair reached all over the world and was enough to overtake skyscrapers and large buildings. Hahari is quite the bi-polar character when it comes to how she acts, and that’s just part of her charm.
I think the true antagonist is the race to 100 gf

Users who are viewing this thread