The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Ch. 162 - The Ahren Channel's Secrets

Dex-chan lover
Never been a super fan of Ahko due to how her face is drawn, always felt weird to me, this chapter helped me appreciate her more.

Group Leader
Never been a super fan of Ahko due to how her face is drawn, always felt weird to me, this chapter helped me appreciate her more.
Funnily enough, Ahko is my favourite because of her face. Growing up I always had a perpetual smile even while I was mad and people couldn't take me seriously (my face does that naturally while I'm angrily talking, I can't help it). Had a random girl from a Math class in primary school even blog about my smile once and how she disliked it lmao. Never expected to see a relatable character in that aspect at all.

Dex-chan lover
she is truly best girl to me i'm glad she gets another chapter dedicated to her!

Dex-chan lover
Meanwhile, Only Fans garden tools : 👙

Anyhoo, slowly but surely, the Girlfriends are slowly turning into a Girlfriend Blob

Dex-chan lover
And then comes the scene wher Ahko unzips Rentarou's pants and he tries taking the phone from the girls but they try to keep it away from him

Dex-chan lover
all the girls are best girl but damn if ahko isn't just best girl
Man for real. I love all the girls so much and it even gives me stupid "you're missing the point! :mad:" feelings when people rank them or whatever. They're all best girls. No doubt. For sure.

...but if I HAD to pick a favorite...

Dex-chan lover
wide eyed Ahko cant hurt you, she's not real... page 17

also, why yes, we need more horny Ahko :chad:

Dex-chan lover
Totes adorbs chapter. Very, very, very, very, VERY CUTE!!!!
Ahko's dream is almost fulfilled. All left is just to build her own store. She can even ask Rentarou to do it right now xD

Double-page supporter
Lol at the last panel, Yaku is the only one not getting excited and being more like "I'm too old for this shit, but I am happy for you anyway."
To be honest, she's literally the only one who has experienced more intense sessions probably :huh:

Dex-chan lover
I can't believe they did the opening song. It's so popular. Are we gonna see hahari's special ending song though?

Users who are viewing this thread