The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Ch. 170 - Mai and Momoha Become Maid Certified (Maybe)

There's nothing TO say to someone that keeps desperately whining anytime someone says that "maybe the girls are bisexual" in this harem series where a ton of the girls kiss each other and do romantic stuff in addition to their shared boyfriend :V

Bet you're still whining about how "Hakari and Karane aren't into each other, it's just a PARODY, a JOKE!" any time someone implies different. Because god forbid characters are bisexual and attracted to more than one person at a time.
I feel that saying "a ton of girlfriends kiss each other" it's and overstatement, or at least I only remember Karane and Hakari, Hakari and Hahari, Hahari and Kurumi, with Kurumi being trick into doing so, and finally the one in this chapter. Maybe I'm forgetting but if I'm not, to say that's a ton is definitly exagerate.

Dex-chan lover
you know what guys.. i loved it
f4a40o.png
My favorite page of this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
I feel that saying "a ton of girlfriends kiss each other" it's and overstatement, or at least I only remember Karane and Hakari, Hakari and Hahari, Hahari and Kurumi, with Kurumi being trick into doing so, and finally the one in this chapter. Maybe I'm forgetting but if I'm not, to say that's a ton is definitly exagerate.
The problem isn't that they kiss each other. In this manga, there really is both comical and semi-serious, and finally, serious bisexual attraction. The problem is that a number of people literally think that girls become full-fledged couples because of this, and then they begin to get too carried away with their headcanons, forgetting what the manga is even about (read comments on early Karane x Hakari chapters). The author clearly loves the idea of bisexual polyamory (I wouldn't be surprised if we get a femboy character in the future as a node to Ruka-type characters), so it's very easy for some people to forget that this is primarily a harem and not a yuritopia with a formal male MC.

Nowadays this is not particularly expressed in fandom, but several years ago it caused constant controversy, during one of which I met this guy, when he suddenly began to attack me, accusing me of hating yuri just because I reminded the other person that girls love Rentarou first and foremost. So don't take his whining too seriously, he was just trying to get me emotional after I remember him and made fun of his "take that!" reactions.

Last edited:
Why the fuck did she pick the bunny girl certification instead of maid in the first place? is she dumb? Blind? Both?
Not that I'm complaining about the eye candy mind you.
"is there any lore reason why Mai picked the bunny girl certification instead of the maid certification? is she stupid?"

this was a very cute chapter with a lot of PLOT.
can’t wait to see what Kusuri white is cooking up for next chapter, hopefully my girl Ahko is involved.
welp see you guys next week😊

Dex-chan lover
At this point, I’m pretty sure the glue holding Rentarou’s harem together is not only Rentarou himself, but also a good portion of these girls are bisexual.
Rentaro considers this "the power of female friendship", so I wouldn't be surprised if he encourages it himself behind the scenes. Well, in the case of Hakari and Karane, right on the screen, lol.

Dex-chan lover
I like how everyone in the comments is concerned about the kiss and not the fact that in this world, apparently you need certified to be a bunny girl
Because shipping is a very serious business, but witty premise for creating comedic nonsense isn't. Even if we're talking about one fanservice panel at the end of the chapter.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Momoha is very sweet and surprisingly shrewd. She has this tendency to be just the funny, sloppy, horny drunk until she pulls off these very clever moves from apparently nowhere — chapter 113 with the light show also stands out — and you're reminded how intelligent and mature she can be.

It's a little weird, though, that one of the biggest ongoing moral lessons of this manga is to always pay attention when you're filling out paperwork.

Users who are viewing this thread