The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Ch. 176 - Kurumi Gorging at Deezney

Fed-Kun's army
Everytime Kurumi adds the -senpai...

I just can't... My heart's melting, it's too adorable.
She's the only doing this too if I recall correctly

Dex-chan lover
Guys, I'm starting to think Rentarou might be a little nuts.
You try confessing and getting rejected 100 times. Since you're 8 months old. Wouldn't you do anything to keep your then GF happy?
Re-reading chapter 1, that does remind me, where is his Anonymous Friend "A" now? 🤔

My heart...

image.png
I was literally gushing internally at this panel.

Dex-chan lover
price of everything total was prob 4 digits but kurumi deserved a date chapter

i was expecting another popcorn spread to just be entirely white panels

Dex-chan lover
You try confessing and getting rejected 100 times. Since you're 8 months old. Wouldn't you do anything to keep your then GF happy?
Re-reading chapter 1, that does remind me, where is his Anonymous Friend "A" now? 🤔
Waiting to return and reveal the fact that they were a reverse trap. At least I hope that's what happens, but probably not...

Dex-chan lover
keRsFg8.png

Of course there'd be a crazy reason happening here but Kurumi's many faces of food enjoyment was quite cute

It would have been perfect if Rentarou was feeding her through their kiss....

WHY TF ARE Y'LL LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT?! HE ALREADY DID THIS SHIT BEFORE

Starting…? Man has been off his rocker since the start, what kind of 8 month old decides they want to spend their life with someone. They still lack a fully developed brain to contemplate life.
Bro hitting them with pickup lines like "We haven't developed object permanence yet, but I plan on being an object that's a permanent part of your life"

Users who are viewing this thread