The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Ch. 177 - Zetsubouda-san

Aggregator gang
hohohho.png
bf221df0-1aaa-4eb6-b63b-6ed6581d7b6a.png

I can't wait for next Body Swapping rerun ! I will laugh a lot with Zetsoubouda'soul in a another girlfriend's body and having same frozen face smile and dull eyes expression. Imagine Zetsubouda as Mimimi or Ahko for example XD
GAAAASP Zetsubouda-Nano body swap…
Fuck! I NEED IIIIIIIIT!!!
I’m actually more excited for her interaction with Mei considering she has a backstory to tragic to print… I really wanna know but I’ll be a good reader and not complain
Also, I feel like we should get a shot of her face before the series ends.

Aggregator gang
I think the introduction chapter coming up could be very interesting. I Imagine it as Zetsubouda realizing that things that would make normal people despair can be seen as an opportunity.

Namely:

-Iku and Rin enjoying violence
-Kusuri keeping up chem work despite her many... MANY failures
-Shizuka, Tama, Naddy and Kurumi having found a place where they’re accepted for who they are.

And perhaps most importantly, and relatable to the latest girlfriend introduced besides herself, Shiina having found her happy place simply by being a part of the family. The ultimate proof that love and affection can save someone from despair, which was what Rentarou was explaining.

I know she already got that message, but seeing it play out in real time from her perspective and with her thoughts would be nice.

Ok guys, I had it in mind for some time, and I decided to make a "GF wishlist". No, not for me, my gf wishlist would be "someone" :shamihuh:.
I'll just write down all our ideas/hypothesis/desires/hope for new characters who'll join the harem.

• Yuri mangaka/doujin artist.
  • Bisexual gf (with a pre-existing crush to another gf).
  • Young milf, with a little child.
  • Complete foreigner (not half japanese), with language barrier.
  • Mechanic/engeneer. (maybe someone like Kusuri, but with robot)
  • Twins. (looks like a lot of you want it)
  • Transgender (MtF) gf. (quite hard, but Kusuri is likely capable of make a genderswap drug, so why not)

If you wanna join, just reply to this post and write anything you want. i'll update for next chapter.
A Cheerleader GF will be a good addition

Oh my good lord, I think she's my favorite one so far, depressed to ends of Earth and yet doesn't want to off herself and wants to fill the world with happiness, despite her vibes she is actually hella positive!?

AND OH MY GOD THOSE VOID EYES ARE SO BEAUTIFUL, PAIRING IT WITH HER PITCH BLACK STRAIGHT HAIR THAT CURLS AT THE END WITH A PERFECTLY CONSTRUCTED SMILE THAT MAKES HER LOOK LIKE HOSHINO AI WITH THE BERET AMPLIFYING HER CUTENESS AND BEAUTY A MILLION TIMES AHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Last edited:
Ok guys, I had it in mind for some time, and I decided to make a "GF wishlist". No, not for me, my gf wishlist would be "someone" :shamihuh:.
I'll just write down all our ideas/hypothesis/desires/hope for new characters who'll join the harem.

• Yuri mangaka/doujin artist.
  • Bisexual gf (with a pre-existing crush to another gf).
  • Young milf, with a little child.
  • Complete foreigner (not half japanese), with language barrier.
  • Mechanic/engeneer. (maybe someone like Kusuri, but with robot)
  • Twins. (looks like a lot of you want it)
  • Transgender (MtF) gf. (quite hard, but Kusuri is likely capable of make a genderswap drug, so why not)

If you wanna join, just reply to this post and write anything you want. i'll update for next chapter.
How about an actual robot girl, something akin to Aigis from p3.

Group Leader
you know
her interactions with Shizuka is gonna be very funny
For sure. It’s gonna be one of those fan signing but this time with an actual author who is the opposite of what you would expect from them (unlike the fraud last time)

Dex-chan lover
Make them do literally any couple thing or confess to each other. They haven't even fed each other or gone on a date with each other. They literally wouldn't even be friends if it weren't for Rentarou. This is gonna sound hilarious in this context, but these two actually are just really good friends.
What you said sounds like "roommates" that just doesn't have an "official title" yet...

Everyone in the family are "good friends" with each other but other than Hakari and Karane did the others even shared a kiss with other family member other than Rentarou? The one I can think of is Hahari but she's just super doting parent mode.

And a kiss is like the most "romantic gesture" in anime/manga considering that's like the final act someone does when they fully succumb to the ntr. At least from what I've read.

Dex-chan lover
What you said sounds like "roommates" that just doesn't have an "official title" yet...

Everyone in the family are "good friends" with each other but other than Hakari and Karane did the others even shared a kiss with other family member other than Rentarou? The one I can think of is Hahari but she's just super doting parent mode.

And a kiss is like the most "romantic gesture" in anime/manga considering that's like the final act someone does when they fully succumb to the ntr. At least from what I've read.
Of course you read ntr... Anyways the only times Hakari and Karane have kissed are #1 when they shared a three way kiss with Rentarou, this was to show that they were willing to share as it was the first time they stopped going "me first!" And it was also to make sure that neither of them could be seen as "the true heroine" just because they were first. That's also the reason he met them both at the same time and accepted both their confessions at the same time, so that there's no chance of idiots thinking that there's any true heroine that's better than the others simply because of the order they appeared in. #2 when under the influence of a drug that specifically made them both have uncontrollable desire to kiss. Do I really need to explain why this doesn't count..? #3 when they were literally asleep and each thought the other was Rentarou. Again, do I really need to explain why this doesn't count? And then every other time after this they were either under the influence of drugs or had their eyes completely closed and thought they were kissing Rentarou.

Until the two of them both decide to kiss the other while not under the influence of any drug and while fully conscious, you can't use them kissing as proof. Especially due to the fact that Hakari has been proven to just have an aura of mwehehe constantly, and Karane has been proven to be incredibly susceptible to it, example, when she was "playing sumo on the bed with Rentarou" after they rescued Hakari and added Hahari to the harem. None of the other girlfriends have been shown to be particularly susceptible to it though so it's probably just because Karane is really tsundere with an emphasis on the dere. The aura just brings out the dere side, and it's been shown that she's just a complete pushover that would let any of the girlfriends do anything to her when she doesn't have the tsun part of her.

Anyways she cheated on Hakari with Ahko in the end so nothing matters anymore :meguuusad: Hakarane gone, Ahko stole Karane from Hakari.

Custom title
Staff
Developer
#2 when under the influence of a drug that specifically made them both have uncontrollable desire to kiss. Do I really need to explain why this doesn't count..?
While I'm not sure if I agree or disagree with the overall point, I do want to point out the drug was more specifically meant to give you an uncontrollable desire to kiss not just anyone, but a person you love. And we know Kusuri doesn't give her drugs extremely specific names for no reason.

Dex-chan lover
While I'm not sure if I agree or disagree with the overall point, I do want to point out the drug was more specifically meant to give you an uncontrollable desire to kiss not just anyone, but a person you love. And we know Kusuri doesn't give her drugs extremely specific names for no reason.
I'ma be honest I just wanted to argue with someone, it's really obvious that Hakari and Karane are "like that" because of instances like when Chiyo was drugged and Hakari took the kissing drug, but instead of kissing Chiyo (who was closer) she went straight (lol "straight") for Karane. And the time when she was turned into a baby she kissed Karane despite the fact that the drug doesn't really effect people in a way that should make them want to kiss, none of the other girlfriends tried to kiss anyone while babified, not even while held by Rentarou.

If you'll notice my original comment didn't even say that Hakari and Karane weren't Yuri, it just said that it's MORE of a running joke than anything else at this point, not that it was ONLY a running joke. (Also Hakari got jealous when Karane tried to kiss her mom so yeah)

Aggregator gang
Mei is the maid, we already got a shot of her face in the chapter she became a girlfriend.
I don’t know why, but my memory decided to swap mei and meme’s faces in the panel where it was said. I meant meme my bad and no we did not. It was either exclusive to Rentarou’s/Mimimi’s point of view or covered by sunglasses. At least as far as I recall.

Dex-chan lover
I don’t know why, but my memory decided to swap mei and meme’s faces in the panel where it was said. I meant meme my bad and no we did not. It was either exclusive to Rentarou’s/Mimimi’s point of view or covered by sunglasses. At least as far as I recall.
Meme's face will never be shown to the viewers, if it ever was it would be super sad I think because it's a huge part of her identity, she is the eyeless hentai protagonist. (I mean she really is if you think about it, she always imagines things in the lewdest way possible, and she has lewd features even if she tries to cover them up lol)

Group Leader
They also kissed while sleeping.
And let's not forget they shared thir first kiss.

can one of my broskis simplify the sentence of "it will only be after the fairy tales have engulfted the world whole, delivering all of mankind..." to me? im kinda confused about the "delivering" part, like what does it mean/ imply
As I understand, delivering in this context means essentially bringing mankind to salvation and hope through the fairy tales captivating the world. I personally feel that there's some words missing in between those speech bubbles but I don't know.

Group Leader
hohohho.png
bf221df0-1aaa-4eb6-b63b-6ed6581d7b6a.png

I can't wait for next Body Swapping rerun ! I will laugh a lot with Zetsoubouda'soul in a another girlfriend's body and having same frozen face smile and dull eyes expression. Imagine Zetsubouda as Mimimi or Ahko for example XD
If we get a frozen-smile-Ahko, I could explode. :dogkek:

Mai & Momoha kissed at the end of chapter 170 when Momoha got drunk and thought that Mai was Rentarou.

Users who are viewing this thread