The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Ch. 178 - Rentarou's Family's World of Unknown Fairy Tales

Dex-chan lover
A smooching tornado. To just one third of its power !
yEpHGmF.png

Last edited:
If next chapter will be a journey of how the harem just bombards whatever classic fairy tale tropes they meet with their usual drugs and quirks, it'd emphasize how the family can just do anything. That love and humour can solve everything.

If instead we'll get a more serious plot like Shizuka and her mom's chapter, a bit more tension to address how fairy tales can make people fall to wishful thinking, being idealistic to a fault, or avoiding reality. And in the end they address it with like "we see cracks everywhere, but that's how the light comes through" kinda lesson. Thatd also be an absolute cinema.

It's like this series cannot lose with whatever plot they throw in, they do a great job in alleviating daily despairs.

And I can't help but think it's simply because they always show these gorgeous and cute girls. Nothing deeper than that. Maybe today I learned that cuteness is salvation. Cute is the arming of the mind to survive tomorrow.

Thanks XuN scans! Amazing chapter as always!

Dex-chan lover
I'm just an unqualified, stupid, stinky reader but I feel there could have been great potential saving this heroine at the end as the final boss. Spectating things from afar, bringing trials and conflict to the girls behind the scenes and questioning their love for one another after Rentarou collapses due to the extreme responsibility of loving 99 GFs, testing their mettle and Rentarou's integrity ala Heavy Rain and see if the fairy tales she so cherished could come true or our reality is truly abhorrent and irredeemable. That'd be a great finale I would have liked to see.

Dex-chan lover
I'm just an unqualified, stupid, stinky reader but I feel there could have been great potential saving this heroine at the end as the final boss. Spectating things from afar, bringing trials and conflict to the girls behind the scenes and questioning their love for one another after Rentarou collapses due to the extreme responsibility of loving 99 GFs, testing their mettle and Rentarou's integrity ala Heavy Rain and see if the fairy tales she so cherished could come true or our reality is truly abhorrent and irredeemable. That'd be a great finale I would have liked to see.
Psssh. The real final boss is going to be Japan's newest, youngest, and first female prime minister, opposing the passing of the harem bill because she, too, wished for love as a youth as Rentarou did, only to be fervently denied it. She'll have closed her heart off to love because of that, and even after she zings with Rentarou will reject him, knowing full well that it will mean her messy and violent death.

It is only through the power of the harem/polycule accepting and embracing her for who she is anyway, that she will accept his, her and their feelings. However, this will be on her deathbed, having waited too long to see it come to fruition, and she will pass away surrounded by her 100 loves, thus firing the Chekov's Gun set up in the very first chapter.

Then, she'll immediately show up as an angel and the newest Angel of Love, being accepted as the God of Love's understudy for a chance to be with Rentarou again.

The series will then end on Rentarou, newly minted God of Love, having been telling all of this to a very out-of-it new romcom protagonist.

Users who are viewing this thread