The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Ch. 182 - Two Write to Write

Dex-chan lover
I love this I hope there’s a chapter with Shizuka being caught between hanging out with nano and… Meru? The writer I’m still getting used to her sorry, but it could emphasize Nano wanting to make memories with her friends efficiently maybe accidentally causing sparking a argument with the writer girlfriend
But we kinda already have that chapter. It's the light festival date with Nano, Meido and one more(I forgot who).

I will edit this comment after I remember which one.

Dex-chan lover
Who is rating bombing this series? Bunch of 1's over couple of days lowered it from 9,22 to 9,05.

Dex-chan lover
I just want to out this out so everyone can read this how sad of a life do you have that you have to review bomb this because this manga is better than your favorite

Dex-chan lover
Man I felt nostalgic of my highschool days when I helped a friend of mine(he essentially did everything from story to the art I just snowballed some ideas and names for the characters with their own pokemon fan comic(complete with a good amount of fakemon we discussed on the design and names off). IIRC we got up to 3(or 4) very thick volumes of books.

It led me to trying to write a story myself during college, said story is very inspired by Tsubasa(by CLAMP) and it's funny since I did kind of get entrenched into enjoying isekai genre to gather some ideas for the story I wrote(still is writing).

Users who are viewing this thread