The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Ch. 184 - Rentarou’s Family’s Sky Island Escape

Dex-chan lover
I unironically would drop it if the twist was that rentaro got magically in the way of 50 Yuri relationships

It would invalidate every single thing he ever did for any of them and turn him into the ultimate Incel were it not for the deux ex machina, give me the "it was all a dream" plot twist any day instead of that.
not neccesarily, because how he has turned into a super human for them it wouldn't invalidate all he has done for them, from the 1st chapter we know god messed with all of them, so the norm would be 1 to 1, so what happened to the 99 other girls love that got turned into Rentarou.

Must be the only one, but I'm not sold on the Shizuka and Nano pairing. It hasn't been confirmed, but I guess it probably will...

I prefer Mimimi and Nano, tbh. They have better chemistry, though considering Nakamura added Meme and recently Usami as girls interested in Mimimi, well, guess that ship will never sail.
Mimimi and Meme sees to like each other, to me Mimimi and Nano is more like rivary friend/first love to nano.
We also cannot discart multi yuri pairing like Karane and Hakari, Karane and Anko

Group Leader
Ok, I come back with the GF wishlist; I planned on updating it only after a new GF introduction, but it happens too rarely, so why not. (but every chapter would be too often).
  • Yuri mangaka/doujin artist.
  • Bisexual gf (with a pre-existing crush to another gf).
  • Young milf, with a little child.
  • Complete foreigner (not half japanese), with serious language barrier.
  • Mechanic/engeneer. (someone like Kusuri, but with robot)
  • (identical) Twins.
  • Transgender (MtF) gf. (just my dream; quite hard, but Kusuri is likely capable of make a genderswap drug, so why not)
  • Cheerleader. (plus, I just had the weird idea of a sdistic cheerleader XD)
  • Robot girl (quite improbable a real one, maybe a pretending one?).
  • Police woman (or any law relate worker, that could pose legal doubts about Rentaro's harem).
  • Vampire gf (pretending).
  • Extreme sports athlete with a disability. (don't ask me why)
  • Long distant relationschip (maybe always on a video call).
  • Miko/Priestess (or also a Buddhist nun, still unsure if they can marry).

As always, feel free to add anything

This god only serves for create conveniently accidental plot devices.
Also, we may see even a godess gf in the future my specs are all messed up at this point.

Dex-chan lover
Must be the only one, but I'm not sold on the Shizuka and Nano pairing. It hasn't been confirmed, but I guess it probably will...

I prefer Mimimi and Nano, tbh. They have better chemistry, though considering Nakamura added Meme and recently Usami as girls interested in Mimimi, well, guess that ship will never sail.
It's a polycule nothing is stopping author from letting the family have cross ships, like how Hakari has Yamame.

Dex-chan lover
I dunno, this arc was a bit of a stretch
cough
¯\(ツ)
Quick, here's an image...
Yeah anyway, this chapter is indeed a little too wacky for my tastes. The polar opposite problem with one of the chapters who got a little too real (that one Shizuka arc). 😅

Now if he got a literal GODDESS girlfriend out of this arc (since they're in some sort of god island), bonus points if she looks like Belldandy, Aqua, or Hestia, that's another story. 😏

Dex-chan lover
Guys, all the girls love each other and Rentarou. it ain't complicated lol.
That said, there's been obvious effort to establish certain relationships between the girls more than others. And with these numbers, there are bound to be plenty of pairs that have never (visibly) talked to each other yet outside of just being present in the same crowd.

I'm slightly tempted to make a spreadsheet of which chapters involve interactions between each pair of characters...no, wait, maybe a relational database so that detailed statistics could be run...

Custom title
Staff
Developer
Sneakily fixed the preview text because we guessed it wrong

Users who are viewing this thread