The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Hanazono-san and Inda-san

Since the comments got reinstated i had to come back and reread it, if you are starting now get ready for one of the best harem mangas of all time
xunscans got down so i came here to see if there are some comments am also rereading

Double-page supporter
Damn the writer has to get 100 different characters to fall in love with the MC. Looking forward to how the story will go

Dex-chan lover
So, I get this is meant to be a parody of harem manga, but I despise this protagonist. Like, regardless of anyone else, all I can say is that if you can seriously claim to love more than one person, either you are lying, or your love isn't worth anything. And I can't stand the girls either, because they, after a tiny, barely noticeable resistance, just go along with it and let's him cheat on them with however many girls he wants.

Fed-Kun's army
So, I get this is meant to be a parody of harem manga, but I despise this protagonist. Like, regardless of anyone else, all I can say is that if you can seriously claim to love more than one person, either you are lying, or your love isn't worth anything. And I can't stand the girls either, because they, after a tiny, barely noticeable resistance, just go along with it and let's him cheat on them with however many girls he wants.
Unfortunately, it's better to do that instead of indirectly murder people.

Dex-chan lover
So you genuinely can't love more than 1 person at a time? If you have many family members you can only love only one of them? Who decides that? Just because your love is finite doesn't mean everyone else too. Also it isn't cheating if it's consensual. Rentarou always ask for his family's permission first before adding more girls.

Dex-chan lover
So you genuinely can't love more than 1 person at a time? If you have many family members you can only love only one of them? Who decides that? Just because your love is finite doesn't mean everyone else too. Also it isn't cheating if it's consensual. Rentarou always ask for his family's permission first before adding more girls.
1:you realize that familial love is different from romantic love, right? 2:no, he doesn't. He makes the decision to add them to his harem, and THEN goes to the rest of the girls to introduce them.

Dex-chan lover
This mf got more progress done in 1 chapter with 2 girls than Kanata from "The Case In Which Streaming In Another World Led To The Creation Of A Massive Yandere Following" in the whole 100(ish) chapters of the novel

Dex-chan lover
I support this claim, you can love many people without having less love for each one beacuse of it, though you do have limited time in your day, but polyamory exists.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, Rentarou is pretty much Chad. Won't mind become part of his harem 😂

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Comeback to here after watching the first episode of the anime to the Cut part 😁😁

Users who are viewing this thread