The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Hanazono-san and Inda-san

Dex-chan lover
Watched the first episode of the anime and understand why people are hyping up this manga its really fucking funny lmao

Dex-chan lover
I’m re-reading this manga for the 5th time now, it’s always nice to see where Karane and Hakari got their start. It’s also funny when comparing how fairly quiet everything is at the moment when to the way things are later. Everyone is loud and having fun, but it’s nice to come back and see where we started y’know?

Also this joke won’t make sense for a long time, and only if you happen to read my comment later on… It wasn’t 12 it was actually 11:56 and I was just rounding up, if you got the joke good on you for being seriously attentive.

Dex-chan lover
I had to reread this chapter because I was pleasantly surprised to see 6 of the girls in the anime that I expect not to show up in the first season.

Then I found Shizuka and Eiai's first appearance in the same page as the first two.
The story would've been massively different if either of the two were the first girls.

Double-page supporter
I put this on my list when the first chapters were still coming out and never gave it a chance what a mistake that was! this is so freaking funny lol 😭 at least now I have dozens of chapters to read 😌

I support this claim, you can love many people without having less love for each one beacuse of it, though you do have limited time in your day, but polyamory exists.
polyamory isn't just having multiple wives, as this manga seems to think it is judging by the last panel. in an actual polyamorous relationship each individual is able to love and support each other individual.

Dex-chan lover
Reading this again I notice that we never actually see Rentarou and Friend A making eye contact in any of the panels.

Double-page supporter
Ah, this is gonna be really ridiculous, but at least the art is cute.

Dex-chan lover
damn, i was reluctant to start this one cuz im wary of cookie-cutter harem mangas. but this is funny as shit

Fed-Kun's army
So, I get this is meant to be a parody of harem manga, but I despise this protagonist. Like, regardless of anyone else, all I can say is that if you can seriously claim to love more than one person, either you are lying, or your love isn't worth anything. And I can't stand the girls either, because they, after a tiny, barely noticeable resistance, just go along with it and let's him cheat on them with however many girls he wants.
Aww, its your first hate comment in the series!
So cute 🥰 💕 😭

So, I get this is meant to be a parody of harem manga, but I despise this protagonist. Like, regardless of anyone else, all I can say is that if you can seriously claim to love more than one person, either you are lying, or your love isn't worth anything. And I can't stand the girls either, because they, after a tiny, barely noticeable resistance, just go along with it and let's him cheat on them with however many girls he wants.
How could you hate on my boy Rentarou, he is a cream of the crop boyfriend, he is a love monster. What did he do to invoke your wrath, all he’s done was be the best boyfriend in all of fiction and so much more.

1:you realize that familial love is different from romantic love, right? 2:no, he doesn't. He makes the decision to add them to his harem, and THEN goes to the rest of the girls to introduce them.
Your whole argument is such a nothing burger both this and the first comment. No-fun-Andy here…

Dex-chan lover
On my third reread now. I have a theory that one of Rentarou’s girlfriends is gonna be this friend we see once and never again. Basically, we completely forget about them and Rentarou zings with basically a completely normal girl. However, she seems to know a lot more about him than she should. Him visiting the shrine, his first confession being at 8 months old, stuff like that. It’s then revealed that she’s actually this dude here who’s been pretending to be a guy.

Users who are viewing this thread