The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 12 Ch. 104.5 - Volume 12 Extras

Dex-chan lover
Maybe the Totoro guy wasn’t exactly all there… Still probably should have been brought to a mental institution or a hospital, the man clearly needs help, and I don’t think ten thousand gigatons of Rentarou haymakers is going to do him any good, might knock what little remains of his sanity out of him if I’m being honest.

Mai really does just hear what she wants doesn’t she? I mean contextually it’s obvious what Mei meant when she said “It’s fine” but when you want someone to say a certain thing, and you hear them say something which can generously be interpreted as such, the mind does tend to wander a bit.

Oh and Kusuri can just casually become a centaur now huh? So her drugs are so powerful they can literally change your species and turn you into a mythical creature? How has she not managed to crack to code on the “immortality drug” and for the love of all that’s holy, why does she want to do meth so goddamn bad? If you’re going to do it, then make sure it’s as pure as possible Kusuri, you want the blue stuff, if you do it well enough you might even be able to create your own empire in New Mexico!

Dex-chan lover
It is cute seeing the kid Kusuri with a ponytail.

(*rimshot*)

Users who are viewing this thread