The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 13 Ch. 107 - That's What Addictive Cabbage Tastes Like

Dex-chan lover
Cocaine, cabbage, the two have more in common than you might think. As if this news cycle couldn’t get any weirder, it would appear a major scandal has broke out in the food industry. A major international company known for its excellence and commitment to giving customers exactly what is advertised, has been facing major indictments from the shocking allegations coming from a whistleblower inside the company.

Apparently if these allegations are to be believed, their highly touted and high grossing “Addictive Cabbage” is laced with cocaine, currently it is being tested to see if this is truly the case. But regardless of the result, Serious Corp has been facing major struggles as of late due to prior commitments with investors, and pending lawsuits for “wrongful death” and many such related crimes.

Many investors and people within the industry have been warning of a coming stock price plummet, due to the continued bad press, and concerns for the companies future, there have been calls for the current CEO to resign. However the board of directors has previously stated that this will not come to pass, they have said “While it is tragic to hear about such problems occurring, we are confident in the current leadership, and we believe that for this crisis to come to a close, things must continue as planned. Any rumors of changes in management are to be taken as false unless said otherwise.”

The current CEO has been out of public view for a couple months now, due to pending lawsuits related to their Serious Spa Resort. Despite constant requests for answers regarding the allegations of cocaine in their recently released “Addictive Cabbage” there have been no signs of a response in the works, nor have there been any mentions in press releases. Unless something changes the public will likely have to wait until the tests come back, we will keep you updated until then. More news at 11!

I did just write all of that because the bit sounded funny in my head, about halfway into it I realized it stopped being funny, but then I didn’t feel like giving up the bit because I had already done so much. So now it’s like this because I was stubborn and refused to stop. Ultimately it probably isn’t all that funny, but goddamnit if my persistence didn’t pull through in the end. Also it’s 12 now so that was the news at 11 lol. If you found any of that funny, then I did my job right. Regardless however, it shall remain!

Dex-chan lover
Cocaine, cabbage, the two have more in common than you might think. As if this news cycle couldn’t get any weirder, it would appear a major scandal has broke out in the food industry. A major international company known for its excellence and commitment to giving customers exactly what is advertised, has been facing major indictments from the shocking allegations coming from a whistleblower inside the company.

Apparently if these allegations are to be believed, their highly touted and high grossing “Addictive Cabbage” is laced with cocaine, currently it is being tested to see if this is truly the case. But regardless of the result, Serious Corp has been facing major struggles as of late due to prior commitments with investors, and pending lawsuits for “wrongful death” and many such related crimes.

Many investors and people within the industry have been warning of a coming stock price plummet, due to the continued bad press, and concerns for the companies future, there have been calls for the current CEO to resign. However the board of directors has previously stated that this will not come to pass, they have said “While it is tragic to hear about such problems occurring, we are confident in the current leadership, and we believe that for this crisis to come to a close, things must continue as planned. Any rumors of changes in management are to be taken as false unless said otherwise.”

The current CEO has been out of public view for a couple months now, due to pending lawsuits related to their Serious Spa Resort. Despite constant requests for answers regarding the allegations of cocaine in their recently released “Addictive Cabbage” there have been no signs of a response in the works, nor have there been any mentions in press releases. Unless something changes the public will likely have to wait until the tests come back, we will keep you updated until then. More news at 11!

I did just write all of that because the bit sounded funny in my head, about halfway into it I realized it stopped being funny, but then I didn’t feel like giving up the bit because I had already done so much. So now it’s like this because I was stubborn and refused to stop. Ultimately it probably isn’t all that funny, but goddamnit if my persistence didn’t pull through in the end. Also it’s 12 now so that was the news at 11 lol. If you found any of that funny, then I did my job right. Regardless however, it shall remain!
I need to applause your efforts 👏

Dex-chan lover
...if you actually search for "my life was ruined by cabbage addiction", Google is kind enough to link you to the National Suicide Prevention Hotline.

Dex-chan lover

You did phenomenal. I didn't even realize that the part on page 2 has been replaced, and I thought the rolling-over gave was really fun there. Retrospectively, it makes sense that wasn't the original, sincs that would be an english-language joke in a Japanese manga, but I didn't think that deeply about it until the final page reveal.
Both the original and your replacement are really funny and are perfectly executed via their visual gag-ness

Users who are viewing this thread