The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 13 Ch. 112 - Mimimi-senpai is a Beautiful Heroine

Dex-chan lover
If Rentarou threatens you, run for your life, he means it, and these poor souls are in for one hell of a rude awakening. Mimi is a good actress and a good girl, how nice, classy too. And best of all she knows when she’s beat, Rentarou has naturally stolen the spotlight, man deserves a goddamn Emmy after the stunt he pulled. Tom Cruz does all his own stunts, but I doubt he could pull off the one Rentarou did on the fly.

Oh and Meme getting embarrassed when Mimi acted like her was cute, and the way she had to really dig deep to act like Nano was nice to see since we haven’t seen that part of her character in a while. She deeply respects Nano after all, it was her major trait when she first arrived all those chapters ago.

Dex-chan lover
Guys kissing your girls is not okay. But girls kissing them is awesome, apparently...
Notice he phrases it not as not wanting to see her kissed by someone else, but as not wanting to see her "kiss a man she doesn't love". Hakari and Karane have a complicated relationship, but there really is love between them despite all the sniping; hell, I honestly think Rentarou would be fine if a girlfriend had a second boyfriend she loved. I don't think the series is going to go there, if only because Rentarou's Family tends to be all-consuming, but...

Dex-chan lover
Oh, now I think of it — to go along with the Museical Club, there should be a μ'sical club, to put on tribute Love Live concerts.

Users who are viewing this thread