The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 14 Ch. 115 - Baio Rin-san is a Violin Aficionado

Dex-chan lover
Wow the new girl is really unique and with her small build it would feel like one of those pomeranian dogs and she's young too it would mean another way for plot to unfold. I really see how the writers take their time to make a new different personality 👍

Dex-chan lover
wait second year?
She is like 13-14 years old.
Damn new loli. But can we at least get a normal one?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Which Resident Evil was it they were playing exactly? And which of the movies was she watching as a kid? The RE movies are beyond hilarious, not as bad as the Netflix show, but even still it was absolutely hilarious. They aren’t so much gorey and violent, as they are comically overblown and incredibly dated by todays standards. Granted it was dated when they came out, but compared to today it’s even more so.

She’s got shark teeth, neat. Gotta love that play on words they used, hopefully we can get a whole band in the future, we have an ocarina player, and now a violin player. She might be a little too into the whole gore and violence thing, but then again it might just be because of how sheltered she is that she’s channeling everything into it without a good outlet to vent it. The problem might sort itself out in the future she is pretty young after all. Because of how she grew up, she’s channeling all of her emotions into this hobby of hers, and as a result it comes out in such a way.

She has a lot in common with a few select individuals within the family… Also I initially read the title as “Violin Alfredo” and I thought “chicken or shrimp?” Maybe I’m just hungry and tired, but that’s what came to mind.

Dex-chan lover
Which Resident Evil was it they were playing exactly? And which of the movies was she watching as a kid? The RE movies are beyond hilarious, not as bad as the Netflix show, but even still it was absolutely hilarious. They aren’t so much gorey and violent, as they are comically overblown and incredibly dated by todays standards. Granted it was dated when they came out, but compared to today it’s even more so.

She’s got shark teeth, neat. Gotta love that play on words they used, hopefully we can get a whole band in the future, we have an ocarina player, and now a violin player. She might be a little too into the whole gore and violence thing, but then again it might just be because of how sheltered she is that she’s channeling everything into it without a good outlet to vent it. The problem might sort itself out in the future she is pretty young after all. Because of how she grew up, she’s channeling all of her emotions into this hobby of hers, and as a result it comes out in such a way.

She has a lot in common with a few select individuals within the family… Also I initially read the title as “Violin Alfredo” and I thought “chicken or shrimp?” Maybe I’m just hungry and tired, but that’s what came to mind.
From the future here. If you didn’t know, some arcade attraction in Japan some light gun game provides more atmospheric seat and booth. The 2 that came in mind when it comes to real light gun would be Luigi Mansion Arcade and House of the Dead Scarlet Dawn. There are several more niche concept for light gun game as well. Example that I have played are Elevator Death Parade which is a typical zombie themed arcade game that have moving elevator game as part of the game elements.

On the topic of the arcade game that I personally finished, Scarlet Dawn and Death Parade are very frantic. Elevator Death Parade requires you to complete QTE with the button below your screen as well as choosing branching path as well.

House of the Dead Scarlet Dawn still have that B-movie level of voice acting (staples by now)

Dex-chan lover
From the future here. If you didn’t know, some arcade attraction in Japan some light gun game provides more atmospheric seat and booth. The 2 that came in mind when it comes to real light gun would be Luigi Mansion Arcade and House of the Dead Scarlet Dawn. There are several more niche concept for light gun game as well. Example that I have played are Elevator Death Parade which is a typical zombie themed arcade game that have moving elevator game as part of the game elements.

On the topic of the arcade game that I personally finished, Scarlet Dawn and Death Parade are very frantic. Elevator Death Parade requires you to complete QTE with the button below your screen as well as choosing branching path as well.

House of the Dead Scarlet Dawn still have that B-movie level of voice acting (staples by now)
I was thinking more around when she was a kid since she’s no older than 16-17 it must have been in the early 2000’s which leads me to question which game it was specifically the author was referencing.

I know arcades are a pretty big thing in Japan, and SEGA used to have a major stake in the entire business. And while the games you listed seem like plausible explanations, I suppose dates would matter most here. Though even if we cross reference that, the only one who knows the real answer would be the author.

Dex-chan lover
I was thinking more around when she was a kid since she’s no older than 16-17 it must have been in the early 2000’s which leads me to question which game it was specifically the author was referencing.

I know arcades are a pretty big thing in Japan, and SEGA used to have a major stake in the entire business. And while the games you listed seem like plausible explanations, I suppose dates would matter most here. Though even if we cross reference that, the only one who knows the real answer would be the author.
I think she is 14-15 at this introduction. Anyway, the cabinet really takes the shape of House of the Dead Scarlet Dawn one. Just swap the game and nobody will notice.

Fun fact: the light gun used in House of the Dead Scarlet Dawn are modeled after H&K MP7 machine gun.

Dex-chan lover
"Our bodies are not a vessel for the blood of the fruit, but its prison.
The beautiful guts and gorgeous bone YEARN to be shown and seen! SPLAYED!
Under the divine cross of the Tree of Life, we pay it tribute through the art of violence.

THE WORLD IS YOUR CANVAS

SO TAKE UP YOUR BRUSH

AND PAINT

THE WORLD

R E D ."

"Our bodies are not a vessel for the blood of the fruit, but its prison.
The beautiful guts and gorgeous bone YEARN to be shown and seen! SPLAYED!
Under the divine cross of the Tree of Life, we pay it tribute through the art of violence.

THE WORLD IS YOUR CANVAS

SO TAKE UP YOUR BRUSH

AND PAINT

THE WORLD

R E D ."
VIOLENCE /// FIRST

Users who are viewing this thread