The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 18 Ch. 150 - The Girl Singing in the Restroom

Dex-chan lover
i like her smug face! she'll be fun! i think she is better than math lady for sure.

Dex-chan lover
Hello Ai Hoshino from The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really,
Really, Really, Really...
434541.jpg
IMG-20230920-032521.png

Thanks everyone at Xun for another amazing translation

Dex-chan lover
The fact that the Judo club rather throws nafional than facing Vice Principal really ascends me.
Vice Principal as part of harem when.
Maybe after some accident happened. I mean incident... hmm maybe disaster that makes her body different somehow

Dex-chan lover
Rather than an idol chu2byou this new gf is an "abnormal mania" like that number mania girl

Dex-chan lover
That smug is cute lol. And as usual the ch is fking wild.

Btw didnt expect kenshi yonezu lemon got mention here fking love that song

Dex-chan lover
Damn, 150 chaps to reach the 26th GF. They're not rushing it too.. they have some repeated cliches mixed in but 90% of the time its not boring in the least.

They'll probably hit 600ish chapters to conclude this monster of a manga.

The last GF better that God's daughter and see him go through a tantrum coz of his own mistake.

Dex-chan lover
this was the first time i knew exactly what the punchline was going to be and it still went extremely hard

Fed-Kun's army
As soon as they introduced a new girl especially a new transfer student I knew she would be a new member of the family

Aggregator gang
My thoughts of this new girlfriend:

1. As many said, Kiki is going to make a good duo with Kusuri as her willing test subject. I can’t fathom the craziness she is willing to undergo for the sake of oddity.
  2. Put her, Uto, Rin and one or two girlfriends able to play an instrument and we could have a Band arc.
  3. Why nobody is talking about the freaking “Pekachu” sticker.
All in all, let’s see how hilarity ensues with Himeka on the mix.

Users who are viewing this thread