The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 18 Ch. 152 - The Rentarou's Family Idolmaking Project (2nd Generation)

I played it with the first chapter on the side. It was a perfect adaptation. I'm just hoping Bibury studio doesn't rush/cut like they did with 5-tobun.
Considering how the manga usually looks, I'd like to think they'll have a bit more freedom to animate what they want to🙂

Dex-chan lover
JyCK0tI.png

A quality chapter

Dex-chan lover
If only he would have stopped at 25 or even 50. It's gotten stale for me. Glad some of you have better patience than I do. Can't tell if you've ever worked retail or not.

Last edited:
Group Leader
Page 12 - English isn't number girl's best subject.
Sorry Teas. You're the best though.

Dex-chan lover
So, where do you guys think the first season of the anime will end? If I had to guess, we'll wrap up the first season with Hahari becoming the new chairwoman of the high school. Then, at the very end, they'll tease a bunch of the girlfriends for a potential season 2.

Custom title
Staff
Developer
Page 12 - English isn't number girl's best subject.
Sorry Teas. You're the best though.
Not seeing a problem, unless it's the "all this this quick" part? I guess it would've been clearer as "all this, this quick"

Dex-chan lover
Got nothing witty to say this week. Just wanna praise how good the first episode of the anime was

Group Leader
Not seeing a problem, unless it's the "all this this quick" part? I guess it would've been clearer as "all this, this quick"
I was just taking the piss. Though the past participle of 'sing' is 'sung', if I want to nitpick.
Also "quick" should probably be 'quickly', but I can appreciate colloquial phrasing. Almost reckoned it was charming in this case, her being a math person more than a language person and that.
Love your work mate, didn't mean anything by it. I might not have phased that very nicely.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread