The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - The A.I. Girl's Insignificant Day

Dex-chan lover
Once again, super manipulative. He should have told her about the other girls before even entertaining the idea of dating her. But no, lock her in and then give the information that would be a deal breaker for normal people. Why am I still reading this??

Once again, super manipulative. He should have told her about the other girls before even entertaining the idea of dating her. But no, lock her in and then give the information that would be a deal breaker for normal people. Why am I still reading this??
Although this moment could be seen as manipulative, it's nothing plot breaking or a deterrent to the MC's general personality, as this could also as easily had been a quick overstep, seeing as he's a high schooler just trying to not get one of his 100 soulmates killed. It's generally better to trust in the author's intention rather than taking information at face value.

Double-page supporter
so far she is my least favorite tbh. ponytail chick is perfect and i love her

Dex-chan lover
Yes he is being manipulative but I believe that he doesn't realise he is being manipulative. He is not being manipulative with malicious intent. Also, like the other guy said "he's...just trying to not get one of his 100 soulmates killed."

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
on page 17 I heavly disagree with rentarou's last statement; spending the time we have on this earth with our loved ones is the most significant thing we can do.

I mean, Eiai-san, regular downtime is vital to good mental health, and productivity is known to heavily suffer when under the effects of poor mental health. So therefore, it is incorrect to say that doing things that are unrelated to your future and success is unproductive or inefficient!

Dex-chan lover
I feel like she of all people would be least bothered by the idea of polyamory. It is highly efficient after all.

Fed-Kun's army
My boy is a clever man. He's playing with human emotions a lot.

Dex-chan lover
It’a nice on a re-read, those pictures do mean a whole hell of a lot to Nano after all. Rentarou forcing her to admit to herself that she really does care is an important moment for both of them as well. He realizes it won’t be as easy as he thought to convince others to simply engage in conversation with him, let alone form a relationship. And Nano better understands, and thus realizes how inefficient holding back her emotions is when it’s about something she cares a great deal for. Seeing as a lot of people in the future could use some help with that exact problem, she is one of those who can bring about positive change in others.

Karane will still be Karane though, that shit is literally genetic.

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
he didnt put a gun to her head. Youre acting as if she cant just break up with him. He asked her to date not sign a marriage license.

Group Leader
Then stop??? Like it’s not that hard and neither me or the author are manipulating you into reading this. You should have known all that from the description before even reading this. But no, lock yourself in and then give the information that would be a deal breaker for normal people. Why am I replying to this??

Group Leader
When will writers stop to create characters with half-arsed intelligence and then pretend as if they are actually "smart"?

Dex-chan lover
holy shit the mangadex comments for this manga are awful.

This is a really well built site but I've noticed the community is a significant downgrade from literally any other site. It's a shame.

Dex-chan lover
"Ghosts dont exist, how unscientific"
" I'm sure they'd be really hurt if they heard you say that"
the ghost girlfriend from some future chapter "Yeah! You tell' er!"

Users who are viewing this thread