The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 4 Ch. 30 - The Maid Who's Always Smiling

Double-page supporter
Can I just say how I appreciate how this manga portrays both polyamory and and bisexuality? Like, it uses them for jokes but it doesn't feel like it is making THEM the jokes. Just the situations that arise from them being character traits.

This manga is such a breath of fresh air compared to a lot of harem manga, or manga in general.

Oh boy am i fucking happy someone picked it up and they did such an amazing job like there is no visible difference from the previous translations

Group Leader
@icantnotthink

I mean i wouldnt call it great rep for bisexuality when its clearly just yuri fanservice for the readers. These type of manga have f/f couples but wint touch m/m couples with a ten inch pole. Cause lesbians hot

Finally this masterpiece of a manga is on here in english. Had to use other unruly sites...

RIP JAIMINISBOX thanks for the hardwork all this time, also thanks for picking this up XuN Scans!!

Picked up and on mangadex now, let's fucking go baby

IT LIIIIIIVES!!!

This is a legendary chapter. Honestly don;t know how the author manages to one up every chapter.
We have:
- Cute Shizuka trying to be scary
- lolis sandwiching a milf
- and of course, the maid gets included in the harem

I'm really, really, really, really, really glad this series was picked up after Jaiminisbox closed down. Thank you!

Fed-Kun's army
hell yes way to go meido san............. this is probably the first time no girls complained about the new girlfriend.

Will the other older chapter be uploaded here too?
If not, where can i read it
Ive only read a few chapters

Dex-chan lover
Fuck yeah JB is dead, good riddance. I'm guessing we'll see their chapters here in 6 months.
Many people predicted that Maid would join, so no surprises there. Didn't expect her to have a Rinnegan though.

If this was a normal manga i would say it’s stupid as shit but this is a comedic masterpiece

Users who are viewing this thread