The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 7 Ch. 51 - Chiyo-chan

Fed-Kun's army
on page 3 and already checking the comments lmao

edit: damn this chapter is actually mad heartwarming, how does the author keep doing it week after week?

We really pulled the incest card
But to be fair nothing should be surprising at this point lol

Dex-chan lover
"Is that in their genes" like or not it os your genes too, literally your uncle and cousin.
Sweet home alabama.

iin chiyo so she's an iincho

okay fine, i guess when you make too many character, you also being kind of lazy about naming huh, its just how it is i guess

welp rentarou already got a set of oyakodon in his harem, so if you add cousin in the mix its still fine maybe. as for her ages, it matters not because its not like they have way too much age gap, so when rentaro reach 20, its basically already legal anyway

also the uncle shirt, while you can read it is as CHO AI (super love), you may also read it as CHIYO AI (love chiyo), so well...a cultured(?) dad we got here

Fed-Kun's army
@mikan same

I came to check if it was a bad chapter

Edit: my idea of how the author could finish this (if it get axed, i hope no) has more sense and possibility now

@PineyCreek me too! The first person appeared in my mind was Chiyo from Azumanga Daioh, was one of the first series I saw when I bought my first computer <3

COME ON THIS WAS TO BE EXPECTED

All good, more girls never hurts

Aggregator gang
Reminder for all the people moralizing, her being his cousin isnt that taboo in Japan. If this is your first exposure to this yall need to read more manga.

Users who are viewing this thread