The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 8 Ch. 66 - Now... Let the Shadow Game Begin!

Dex-chan lover
I just love that Golden Kamuy is getting referenced here lol

Dex-chan lover
Y’know I noticed this on my first read a couple years ago, but at the time the comments were down so I couldn’t comment it… She drugged everyone this dinner, gave them all aphrodisiacs, this includes her mother, and a literal child… Hakari just how goddamn horny are you?

A tag team with her mother while everyone is beyond aroused would be almost unstoppable… Had the two of them not also succumbed to the horny. Now everyone, including the perpetrator are going to have to work together to relieve the horniness. And no matter what happens in the end, Hakari wins, and so does Hahari but who’s really paying attention to that.

I can’t help but wonder how sensitive Hakari is with all of those aphrodisiacs in her system, she’s normally super sensitive, but now, I imagine even the slightest touch of her breasts would probably be enough to make her convulse on the floor, writhing out of pure pleasure filled bliss. Also Kusuri could just use her drug-negation-drug to stop the aphrodisiacs if she wanted to considering she made them. Just saying, she has/had the power to stop what’s coming next.

Dex-chan lover
gRN7yyM.png
this hotpot is absolutely insane

Dex-chan lover
Conceptually, this is a horrible idea. Imagine people putting their used chopsticks back into the pot after they put it in their mouths. But since they've all already exchanged spits, this is hardly a bad thing. But if this happened irl to people that aren't in this sort of relationship, that'd just be... disturbing.

Dex-chan lover
Also Kusuri could just use her drug-negation-drug to stop the aphrodisiacs if she wanted to considering she made them. Just saying, she has/had the power to stop what’s coming next.
Well, if she a) had the presence of mind to think of that and b) realized Hakari was lying about the sea otter meat thing and that they were (her) aphrodisiacs. It's questionable whether food counts as a cancellable drug.

I really do wonder how much of Rentarou's objection to taking things farther than hugging and kissing — setting aside the magazine's publishing standards for a moment — is in his stated rationalizations and how much is in he himself not feeling ready to escalate the situation.

(Then again, we're in a world where the timeline isn't actually advancing, and consequently nobody is aging, so the situation with regards to everyone's development isn't going to get better absent a time skip. Hmm.)

On a different note, I completely need to use that Karane face as a reaction image.

Conceptually, this is a horrible idea. Imagine people putting their used chopsticks back into the pot after they put it in their mouths. But since they've all already exchanged spits, this is hardly a bad thing. But if this happened irl to people that aren't in this sort of relationship, that'd just be... disturbing.
A late reply, but welp. for what it's worth to you:

in japanese culture , you do not pass food from one pair of chospticks to another.
But eating together from a hotpot is tradtion. It's not like they're licking them though, so nothing disturbing.

Besides, what do you mean disturbing? I don't get it.
In the whole world most couples & friends share food with each other while eating from the same plates sometimes. Especially teenagers.
But yeah. That's how Covid for example has been passed around, i guess.

Users who are viewing this thread