The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You

Double-page supporter
Early chapters were yet another victim of the worst scanlation group to ever exist, and good riddance to them! Say it with me- fuck JB.

If you had to read 1 harem manga for the rest of your days choose this one. I swear that this manga literally has everything that a harem manga needs. An MC that actually gets straight into the relationship without being dense and ignorant of all the girls' feeling. The literal list of every waifu trope being ticked off and giving each one an equivalent amount of screen time. Romance, comedy, fourth wall breaks, and references galore. You dont need to choose whose the best when literally all the girls are the best.

Basically if you wanted a harem manga that actually has the mc go into multiple relationships and not be a total wuss, give this a read. If you want to read it type in, "100 Kanojo". I want this manga to get some more recognition cause it's genuinely a fun read.

hzQsQEiS1SAk79ZL7

Guys, if you wanna read the first 23 chapters, head over to the 100kanojo website, its got everything.

Fed-Kun's army
Seriously, I keep seeing people saying the rentarou's family is polyamorous even tho it's more to polygyny (I know they aren't married yet). Let's be honest, there's no way another guy will join them. Rentarou is like the center of the pact

Aggregator gang
That kid just coming out of nowhere just to dirty up the handkerchief, so stupid and contrived that I’m actually impressed.

Users who are viewing this thread