The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You

@makeomako
@Cavans99
Actually, this is being translated by Jaimini's Box. You can look it up and you'll find it easily (under the English version of the title). They used to upload to Mangadex, but due to many reasons, they had a disagreement so they removed all their translated mangas from here.

@Cavans99
No problem! By the way, if you like reading on your phone, and you use Android, I recommend donwloading Tachiyomi. That way, you can have all your mangas in the same place, since you can pull from multiple sources. Moreover, it's a pain to keep track of mangas when they're only available in individual scanlating sites, so it makes it easier to check for updates. I'm not advertising or anything (it's free and open source, lol), just offering a friendly suggestion.

@Cavans99
No problem! For PC, I think there's a program called HakuNeko that is similar to Tachiyomi, but I haven't actually used it, since I mostly read on my phone, so I can't comment on it. Still, if you read mangas from more than two individual scanlator sites and don't have a system set up to check for updates universally, it should be worth looking into. Honestly, that's both the beauty and problem with Mangadex. On the plus side, it's scanlator friendly, since they are the ones uploading manga. On the down side, that means that there are scanlators that will not be willing to upload here, which means us readers must either go to their sites or resort to common aggregator sites. There are always two sides to a coins, I guess.

Dex-chan lover
Where can I read the English translation version that’s up to date? I would really appreciate the help. 🙏🏻

If you guys wanna read the up to date English translation of this manga,
Here's the link:https://jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/the-100-girlfriends-who-really-really-really-really-really-love-you/en/0/18/page/1

Dex-chan lover
hopefully they upload the English version cause this Manga is amazing when it deals with Harem

Fed-Kun's army
Question im bit new with mangadex (kissmanga refugee here)
why there's mangas with english translation like this but doesnt have english ver in mangadex?

Dex-chan lover
@kipi
From what I read from the comments, it seems the translator doesn't want his translation on this site.

i Really, Really, Really, Really, Really hope a new group will pick up this masterpiece..,,

Users who are viewing this thread