The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You

The fact that both author and artist are surprised the idea can pass really say something 😂
I think that's what makes this manga so fascinating. The narrative tension of the manga is "how is this series even going to work?" And it's not us the readers asking that; it's the creators/characters themselves. How is a story even supposed to function like this? I assume in the next chapter all 28 main characters will show up.

I think when the sixth girlfriend showed up is when I realized these two were not messing around. They really are sticking to their guns and making a harem where this is no main girl, and they're going to do it with 100 of them.

Dex-chan lover
It's like pokemon but with girls and lewd public hand holding.

Author is a raging psychopath.

10/10 one of my fav mangas.

Dex-chan lover
I can applaud the determination of making this work, but yeah, things can't go well in a story when there's too many (main) characters. One dimensions, not enough screen time so no real attachment from readers... Before we get the 100 gfs, no real progress will happen in their relation either since it's mostly find a new gf -> issue resolved -> introduced to family -> kiss. Only progression afterward can only be living together, s*x and marriage. Before that progression, each chapters feels lacking somehow for me :nyoron:

Fed-Kun's army
My initial thoughts for the manga:

Author: What if I told you to draw 100 different characters for my manga?
Artist: Well, it would be a draining task to draw each one.
Author: Would you lose then?
Artist: Nah, I'd win:chad:

As much as I would like to give a round of applause to the insanity of the author's cooking, I gotta give props to the the artist basically making each girlfriend have a unique design and even have different outfits on certain occasions.

NIB

Dex-chan lover
Reading this manga is like listen AC/DC, Motorhead and Ramones: at first you have an idea of what this romcom is like if you've already read works like Love Hina, TLR and Ai Yori Aoshi, and you think "meh, let's see what this generic shit has to offer", but once you get into the manga, what you expected from this romcom falls like a tower of cards. Yes, it has the same situations as some romcoms that were written 20 or 30 years ago, but the author makes an effort to freshen up the generic situations and also add some new interesting things.

And that's why my comparison; Those 3 bands played the same style for about 30 years, but that didn't stop them from being successful and popular. Something to add is that no matter how much time passes, you'll always return to those bands because their style is unique. The same thing happened with 100 kanojo: it has that "something" that makes it unique and makes you read the story again and again, even if you already know what it's about.

Rly liked the newest chapters.
the comedy is as good as ever. :LOL:
also, i'd add the name "Hyakkano" to the description, as it's the most used abbreviation for this manga title.
easier to find that way too.

Group Leader
It's released in France, what a blessed timeline to live in!
Good for you. I personally would love for it to come to Vietnam, but I guess the fanbase here is pretty small, and it's quite a bit more lewd and kinda falls under "fine customs and public decency" stuff. Maybe kinokuniya or animate will satisfy for now.

Assuming that the average 100 Girlfriends chapter is around 20 pages long, and that the most girls you can fit on a page( while still being easy to read) is 4. Then somewhere around the 80th girlfriend meeting we could theoretically have a whole chapter where ,more or less, 80 girls just say a variant of the same phrase and I would still enjoy it because this manga is just that good.
You mean something like ch.127 night pool?

Currently reading ch135.

This manga is absolutely inane. It's so stupid, you'll love it. You'll love and hate almost every second you read this manga. Your brain cell count will drop, but your heart will also grow several sizes, so beware of heart attacks (half joking). Massive respect to the author and artist for their commitment so far to the 100 gf goal.

Legendary/10

Dex-chan lover
I'm just gonna sit here and wait for all the Loli haters and Loli cons to start madly commenting about chapter 173

The time I see this i thought it gonna be a trash manga but after I started to reading it's so peak can we get much higher

Users who are viewing this thread