The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You

At first I thought he was gonna be a shitter, turns out he didn't want his harem so a 9 out of 10 for me

I already don’t like harem very much, so 100 is way too much for me. I’ve read a few chaps n this just doesn’t vibe with me, prolly isn’t that bad tho but not my thing

Contributor
@etriuswimbleton

The previous chapters were done by Jaiminis Box, a translation group who notoriously removed all their series from MangaDex, supposedly because they wanted more advertising revenue.

However, they disbanded a while ago. By MangaDex rules, if a translation group becomes inert, chapters from them can be uploaded six months afterwards.

Dex-chan lover
@xyzzy thanks! good to know.

@Samishii23 I use firefox and Im able to access that site but there is a bug where if you zoom out too far it will redirect you to the google home page. So to avoid this, when I access the site I instantly zoom in, if it doesnt redirect me anymore I can now browse through that site. but since im on chapter 30+ now, I guess I dont need to go bacck to that site anymore.

Gj TLs for the second last page...reading that took me a good 15 minutes...goddamn

Dex-chan lover
Reading a chapter if novel is easier than that second last page.

I don't know what I hace ve thinking, but finally finish to read all the love that rintaro hace for his girls.

How much time take to teaslate that?

Users who are viewing this thread