The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You

All the progress and fluff that is supposed to go into Rental Girlfriend goes into this lmao, makes me forget the sh*tshow that is Rental Girlfriend.
Also I wonder when some dudes will confront Rentarou with all of his GFs. At some point some people will get jealous and he's kinda stealing all the girls from his school and beyond lol

7rK

Group Leader
Don't feel bad scans! I read the whole page line by line and understood. I know there are more like me. Truly a king for translating and typesetting that page!

love you translators for putting so much work, especially that page. You doing gods work here, mates

Wait did i just see END on corner bottom last page!?

Pls dont tell me its thats the last chapters the end of this manga

THERES STILL 90 MORE GIRLFRIEND!!

37, can we get an F for the scanlators good god. Did anyone besides me read all of that? I felt obligated. I noticed he went through all 9 girls in a cycle, and didn't even end mid-cycle. That was pretty cool.
I need to go rest my eyes.

Aggregator gang
I decided to read the text wall to at least see what it said. Despite a few good jokes, it was practically pointless. Still great work to the translation team for translating that page!

Dex-chan lover
im sure this has been asked before but does anyone know where i can read the missing chapters or when the missing chapters will be reposted?

Contributor
Wow, holy shit. A fucking 9. A relatively fast one, too - series has been killing it ever since it came to MangaDex despite not having a good chunk of it's chapters yet.

Currently one of only two series with the Harem tag that hold that distinction, the other being D-Frag!.

Users who are viewing this thread