The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You

Dex-chan lover
I would read it, but some thirtyodd chapters are missing. No way I'm skipping to the middle of something that's suppoused to be this good, I need to read it all.

Some people just complaining yuri in this manga like bruh some girlfriend already knew that they love each other from long chapter ago. Even Rentarou support Polyamourous relationship.

Dex-chan lover
@Famiey what you mean but "slut and whore" ?

@Roro01 Sometimes it seems to me that the more I write "the problem is not with yuri, but with people who are obsessed with only this part of the manga", the more people start writing "so, do you hate yuri?"

@SuperOniichan yeah, opinion is really weird like that. This manga is rather tame in ecchiness unlike previous manga in young jump like "Minamoto Monogatari".

If people like yuri that okay. But people need to know that this manga is about Rentarou and his girlfriends. Simple as that.

Dex-chan lover
@Roro01 I just don't understand why, in people's heads, any complaint about someone's attitude towards yuri content is tantamount to hating yuri.

Double-page supporter
@SuperOniichan There's more complaints about yuri/diehard yuri fans than actual diehard yuri fans in the comments. It's gotten awfully annoying.

Aggregator gang
@SuperOniichan because you're a weirdo who can't stop obsessively complaining about how people are "enjoying" the manga wrong (IE. talking about yuri or potential yuri) and you do this in every manga I see you comment on that has "yuri bait" as you keep calling it.

Just because you aren't willing to go full mask off doesn't mean others have to go along with your act. Shut up about the "yuri fans" and just enjoy the damn manga instead of transparently trying to hide how you hate yuri by claiming it's "just the yuri fans (talking about yuri)".

You are, after all, the one also complaining about how any yuri happening between the girls would be basically NTRing Rentarou.

Dex-chan lover
@BZo1480 That is why any yuri scene, even the slightest, immediately occupies 90% of any discussion.

@1986ctcel Ahaha, classic. Add the accusation of homophobia and you literally do bingo of tumblr fujoshi. You don't even realize how much your "you just hate yuri! 1" paranoia only confirms my opinion that yuri fanboys are intrusive and cannot support actual discussion without being intimidated and personalized..

And it's not my problem that more than half of what yuri fans do is constantly wishful thinking in one title or another, where they either take any fan service very seriously or see the yuri subtext in any friendship between female characters.

Aggregator gang
@SuperOniichan You're the idiot screaming at everyone who even mentions any slightly yuri bits of a chapter that "IT'S NOT YURI, IT'S JUST BAIT! STOP PRETENDING IT'S YURI"

Grow the hell up dood

Nobody gives a fuck about your stupid desire to "correct people about the author's intent" because it's a fucking manga people read to enjoy not read your stupid University-level dissertations

Dex-chan lover
@1986ctcel Lol, you write this completely non-ironically. Go on, more insults please. In fact, I am always afraid to say something to such people as you, because you are so nervous that any remark addressed to you could be perceived as deliberate trolling, lol.

Aggregator gang
@SuperOniichan yes I un-ironically believe nobody cares about your stupid "corrections" boohoo. You're just wasting time and effort making big stupid posts about how people aren't interpreting the work correctly that add nothing useful to the conversation.

Dex-chan lover
@1986ctcel The more aggressively you react to my words that yuri fanboys are intrusive and cannot stand other opinions, the more you confirm them. So really, go on. I will not even hint at the fact that it is very funny to hear "nobody cares" from a person who literally wastes his energy and time to write insults to me.

Aggregator gang
@SuperIOniichan no dude I'm just sick of you whining about this OVER and OVER and OVER again in every fucking chapter and manga, not because I'm a "yuri fanboy" but because you are literally just that obnoxious and self-absorbed, you're the one spending hundreds of posts in these chapters' comment sections endless replying to everyone who even talks about any yuri stuff completely out of the blue.

I don't see any "yuri fanboys" endlessly doing the same thing to anyone who talks about the cute bits between Rentarou and his girlfriends, so you're the actual problem.

Dex-chan lover
@1986ctcel Seriously, you put me in a difficult position. I want to at least hint to you how you yourself prove my POV, but because of your reaction, any my words addressed to you can be read as bait. Not to mention how you simultaneously accuse me of complaining about yuri and of responding to those who mention those who "complain about yuri" lol.

Aggregator gang
@SuperOniichan maybe you should learn to read because I said you keep responding to anyone who mentions yuri at all instead of just "those who mention those who "complain about yuri" lol".

Dex-chan lover
@1986ctcel The more you try to take my words out of context or pretend that the whining about "yuri haters" just "mentioned yuri", the more forced it looks. Sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread