The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You

A friendly reminder that Karane is(was?) a Straight-man. Definitely not a man, and not straight either.

Pls make it stop, why is the rating keep going down is there is a bot who disliked this manga? It's an ecchi-romance manga with some humour in it if you don't like it don't drop any rating plsss I need it to be 9.20

Why does this have such a high rating? Will everything just have a rating of 9 now? Remember, 10 is for the best of the best, it can’t get any better than that, 9 is something amazing, but could possibly become better. It’s not either of those for me and I don’t see why it would become one.

Well, it’s not really my place to tell you how to rate things, it’s just really annoying for me who usually searches for good manga with ratings to see these and several others as 9’s, quite disappointing...

Dex-chan lover
@Thoxi1026 For me I put this at a solid 10 for numerous reasons. The art is pretty good, all the characters are not only distinct, but extremely likeable, the MC is great, it has extremely good humor and likes to poke fun at itself. All of these factors put it in as a remember able manga and one I do not mind reading over again.

Overall there is few if any flaws with this manga, hence why I have put it at a high rating. On the other hand with your comment, I agree that the rating system on this site has the weirdest stuff, mainly because a lot of people will toss out 1's willy nilly instead of a proper lower rating or hesitate to give an average manga a 5.

Assuming that the average 100 Girlfriends chapter is around 20 pages long, and that the most girls you can fit on a page( while still being easy to read) is 4. Then somewhere around the 80th girlfriend meeting we could theoretically have a whole chapter where ,more or less, 80 girls just say a variant of the same phrase and I would still enjoy it because this manga is just that good.

Aggregator gang
@Thoxi1026 Yeah, this series is extremely overrated for what it is. Of course, people can like whatever they like, but over a 9 sounds too extreme IMO. You should look more at MAL if you want a better rating system for manga, as it feels to have more diversity into the ratings (although some of those ratings seem too high at times).

@hippiekiya That’s interesting you say that, I find many issues with this series while reading. Not to say you’re wrong as certain people will notice things and some may not, and it may also stem from personal opinions as well.

Dex-chan lover
@ftvdeadmark Yea at the end of the day it does fall down to personal preference. Though looking through a lot of ratings for what is admittedly trashy manga, which I typically toss out a 6 rating for, you see a ton of 1's and a ton of 8-10 ratings. But the more mid rank ratings on this site are typically bare.

This manga is genuinely great and hilarious. The first chapter is an absolute slog to get through, but it only gets better and better afterwards

Fed-Kun's army
It’s only downhill from here
Literally
I can see the 1s coming in

@space0 holy shit you’re absolutely right that’s definitely possible
Though it’s 100 kanojo so maybe not?

@thoxi1026 it’s a high rated manga because it highly succeeds at doing what it aims to do. Harem manga with many Best girls and funny af. No faults (other than maybe this latest chapter. The only miss imo). Then again the author was well aware of how absurd it was

Users who are viewing this thread