The 101ˢᵗ Heroine

Fed-Kun's army
For a moment I thought it was Yaoi but then I notice it didn't have yaoi tag xD

her confidence is massive!! i love that in a character. can't wait to see the story develop some more!

A refreshing FL and ML does not seem to stay behind, I expect a really nice romance!

I. FRICKEN.LOVE.HER.
Like the main lead is SO IMPOWERING! Like all the other mangas I’ve read the lead is heartbroken and then becomes a bad ass and is all cry cry but SHE IS LIKE WOW.
Instead of CRYING and looking WEAK this GIRL full on shut them up. I HONESTLY LOVE HER

Chapter 3 spoiler i guess?
Nani the fuck? Why is the prince meeting her? Is this gonna be one of thoses plots where somehow our poor protagonist has somehow already interacted with him when she was younger and simply didnt recognise him or something?

Thats the only reason i can imagine that the prince would personally meet her for after she submitted herself as a candidate

Regardless i am very curious to see where this goes

@cyphexada
ahaha pretty fucking much but they gave it away with the purple eyes.

at no one in particular, is there anywhere further along?

Lmaooo the cover is the spoiler itself! I'm crying over how stupid this is 😂😂😂😂

LOL think the cover is stupid and gives it away? Think again! Because plot twist:

There's going to be two guys with violet eyes and silver hair. In the later chapters, the crown prince is gonna show up with a disgusting face, and the one beside him? Tada: Our good looking magician! So theres two of them, but how?

Why is everything on kakao? I can't even navigate the page because I dont understand korean lol I dont even mind just looking at picture. Is there another raw link somewhere?

Users who are viewing this thread