The 31st Consort - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

January, March, May, July, August October, December.
1,2...7 out of 12 month have 31 days which is a month on two.
So where is the one every three month, they claim in the chapter, comes from?
That bugs me so much more than it should.

Aggregator gang
Just how is it winning for Feria against the court lady when she has to make her own clothes furniture and everything else while the court lady keeps the money?

This is a value of winning i don't get

Uhhh,what? I get that Feria is not your typical lady and she enjoys what she is doing, but why is she so accepting of her situation?? The knight was right. It was the court lady's literal job, to accomodate the ladies, but instead she holds her money back, doesn't think about serving any meals if not begged for it, and acts like she has a say in who the king accepts as his partner. Like who are you? A bitter mother in law?? On the other hand, Feria is raising an army in the castle lol

What is the manga of the picture on the last page? With the girl with green eyes and blonde hair?

If i was the one there, i be making my own "HANDSOME KNIGHTS HAREM"

Ah yes, that sounds just about right

yep finaly found the point where the story went wrong... the mc doing everything possible to shield her bullies the food matter and the dirty state of her estate are granted offences purely against her with no bearing ob the bug picture

but its simply not at the level of wanting to handle her own problems anymore as the empty residence is theft and embezzlement which if committed against the crown are capital offences
from the point where the knights vnoticed it it was so not her problem alone anymore its a matter of palace security as embezzling and theft are very rarely stand alone crimes but rather repeat offenders

infact by ignoring this and not reporting it upwards the knights have by medival law standards committed treason and would be investigated if not charged as accessories for any future instances by modern ones

Users who are viewing this thread