The 31st Consort - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Didn't he eliminate a lot of consort candidates? I'm confused why he still only can see her on the 31st when he has more open days. lol

Supporter
It is sad that she will not become that type of queen, inspite of having a whip.

Dex-chan lover
king is a big maso from the way he imagined feria's whip

Thank you for all your hard work.

I think I’m dropping this here though. It’s just too ridiculous.

Omg I am so happy to see this getting continued!
Thank you so much for all the work you have done!

Dex-chan lover
If the king is right handed, and the ability to draw the sword is of any concern , the queen should station at his right, since the sword is attached to his left side. Also, while fencing you bring your dominant side towards the enemy to increase the reach, and having the queen at his right would cover his back...

Dex-chan lover
What's with the obsession with heels there lol. Everyone kneeling after her talk about being equals is the equivalent of saying "and then everyone clapped" after some ridiculous story.

Dex-chan lover
I think the obsession with heels was more to drive in the point he thought of her as an accessory to the king and had to be protected. It was pissing me off too but since she straight up said that she's far more capable than she is being credit the king might suggest she ditch heels so that she can properly defend herself

It's been so long, I don't remember a thing...

But since they both love each other, why can't he just pick her as queen, send the others home, hold the wedding and end the series?

Dex-chan lover
Feria and the King put up with too much bullshit, at this point the only thing that matters to me for this story is if they just keep putting up with thier shit until the end or start making real moves.

Thank you so much for updating! I was worried this manga had been dropped.

LMAO! The scene where King Macron was imagining Feria with a whip while his knight was like "I know what you're thinking." Kinky, lols. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread