The 5 Minutes We Share At The Convenience Store. - Vol. 6 Ch. 79

Dex-chan lover
Please refrain from posting sexually explicit comments on work-safe titles threads
[note: NSFW]

RBZQuZC.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Dex-chan lover
Great manga to close out the year! Could have used a bit more fluffiness instead of flustered OL-san, but it's all good :glee:

Looking forward to concluding in 2024!

Dex-chan lover
I thought I will get a substantial reason of why Shibasaki didn't get choco. And what is this? Now this is just dumb! Give him choco! He deserved it!
Section chief rullz
Thanks for the translation, and happy new year! Will be expecting this series to be finished in next year (one year will be enough, right?..right?)

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the surprise update!, yeah a little bit sad at how the author chickened-out on this chapter, but looking forward to next chapters!

Aggregator gang
Thanks for the chapter @GolSho! OL-san's actions and outward-expression last chapter don't quite match up with her internal monologue here... more like a rationalization of a deeper truth! (On the character's part or the author's?). But I enjoyed anyway :)

Group Leader
Thanks for the chapter @GolSho! OL-san's actions and outward-expression last chapter don't quite match up with her internal monologue here... more like a rationalization of a deeper truth! (On the character's part or the author's?). But I enjoyed anyway :)
If you check OL-san's expressions in ch.78 and 79, you'll see that there's one panel that we can actually compare, and don't forget it's POV chapters. First is Shibasaki's and the second one OL-san's. From a certain point in the story, Nozomi-sensei has started showing OL-san's emotions (and not just OL-san's, but this is the better example) differently in her POV chapter. I think I mentioned something about that in one of afterwords of mine, but I don't remember exactly. Manga has been evolving and the author was experimenting with many things. :) Personally I like this duality, but I might be biased.

Dex-chan lover
While she might be flattered, he is a High School student. Even though he is tall and very masculine, she knows in her head that she can not reciprocate and even though she is very fond of him, she is responsible enough to not raise his hopes up. Now dive into his fluffy embrace and let him carry you off into the break room. Sorry I forgot myself for a moement.

Users who are viewing this thread