The Advanced Player of the Tutorial Tower - Vol. 1 Ch. 12

That tattoo looks very familiar. Serious talk though the "martial arts" that the mc taught to the guild leader actually worked?

Fed-Kun's army
If the CCP existed in this, the main guild would have monopolized 99% of all dungeons.

Hmm 700 doesn't seem that big in us dollars or korean won (way too small!)
Is there something I'm missing?
Anyways thank for translating!

look like MC and the leader of that Chinese guild are gonna be comrades

Dex-chan lover
I want him to get noticed by his disciple soon~ So they can fuck up that shitty guild :p
so obvi that she is his with that mask tattoo on her back lol

I know in some Japanese manga/anime, characters have held up fingers while vaguely saying "it will cost this much", and the fingers represent multiples of ten thousand (Japanese and Korean are ten thousand based unlike English which is one thousand based). I'm thinking it refers to 700 x 10000 won or 7,000,000 won. Another alternative would be multiples of the largest bill (which is 50,000 won right now), but I think that's less likely since that is more transient and less intuitive than the numeral system. Or maybe they already translated it and he really is excited about 700 dollars a month. Not sure, though. (You can roughly estimate won to usd by diving by 1000, and yen to usd by dividing by 100, though it varies a bit over time).

I need to re-read chapter 8. So the guy MC thought was a boy is actually a girl?

Fed-Kun's army
Lol, I knew she was going to be a girl since they kept her face hidden haha. That's how these types of stories always are 😑
Also, that subtle foreshadowing on her back?? Very tasteful lol.
In all honesty though, I did like the tatoo, I just feel like they could have kept the mystery and suspense going for a little longer haha
Thanks for translating this!!

Double-page supporter
@4sarah1212 she probably won't know him since he wore a mask back then, but she probably will like "I recognize that skill!" or "I was trained by masked master in dungeon" and the MC realize then promptly hides the fact

His disciple is the leader of one of the most formidable hunter guilds lol such a monster 😂

Users who are viewing this thread