The Advanced Player of the Tutorial Tower - Vol. 1 Ch. 14

My only question is what happened to his iron/magic enhanced shoes.

does he just have an unlimited supply of nock-off Adidas sandals? that's the real question

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad I'm not the only one wondering about the shoes he stole. Maybe they didn't fit his motif enough?

just some airy filler here no sweat.

so he thinks magic and skills will be enough to overwhelm the guy? i just cant understand anyone here... every instance of what he does is like beyond but everyone just scoffs like its nothing... like a single punch and kick defeated an entire raid. and the guys like yeah i couldve done that (after preparing gathering resources scouting and using disposable teammates to get to the end and then take over the finishing blow... but like TWO FUCKING MOVES and the guy dealt everything.... fucking insane man

Dex-chan lover
That supporter is holding the phone horizontally. That's a pro right there, he gets it.
Although, at that point, I'd assume he'd just go get himself a go-pro of some sort, seeing as his job is to pick up stuff from the ground.

Dex-chan lover
Not sure how the ranking system works in this world that they can't tell that this guy can totally kick their ass.
I wonder if it's like how they thought Saitama was c-rank or something but the scales just couldn't calculate his strength.
But damn can I just say regardless of the system in place, the bad guys seriously need to re-evaluate going against someone who can punch a hole through multiple layers of a maze.

He's probably still underestimating him but OMG proper research on an opponent. The villains have two digits IQ.

Dex-chan lover
Uh... he only told the dungeons he wanted to visit to the friend, what's his name (I REALLY can't be bothered with Korean names. Can't remember them).
If Ares knows, either the friend is a traitor, or they have bugs in his home, car, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread