The Advanced Player of the Tutorial Tower - Vol. 1 Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
if you are ggonna go with master, than master player. Master alone sounds wierd

Advanced player sounds better in my opinion but personaly i dont give a fk i just hope u guys dont drop this series :(

Gotta say "advanced player" sounds ok but it doesn't make sense really, master of the tutorial, or whatever it's meant to be, sounds more like it.

I'm already used to advanced player and "master" makes me think like everyone is his disciple (we know he has one and I was confused for a loooong moment that maybe one of these guys were - nope, they weren't). Anyway, it's your prerogative as translators. It's also the Indonesian translator's prerogative whatever they use.
But... "advanced player" seems to have been already established by you in English... Anyway. I vote for advanced player. Less confusion.

less concerned with the title of MC and more concerned with why the image quality is nearly 8bit... WTF happened here

Aggregator gang
Yeah, I like Advanced Player more but do what you like

Damn the girl is so sexy

Advanced player just makes more sense given the plot and context. Master doesn’t make much sense because I can’t possibly see the reason how that name came to be.

is the title "The tutorial Tower's Master"? or is it still Advanced Player. That should dictate if it should be master or advanced player.

I like more the older version. It feels kind of off to read "master".
Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
"Official" doesn't necessarily mean "more correct", so just use whatever's most accurate.

Just use advanced player. Master has a different meaning, it’s actually unfit to be used considering the plot and context (I’m an Indonesian native). Advanced player in Indonesian is too wordy, but the translator could have translated it as, for example, expert player rather than using the word master. I think it’s closer in meaning. Master is much more than just an expert or advanced, and it somehow implies that the character’s ability is not growing anymore, since it’s already on the top level. It’s the opposite of what’s happening in the manhwa.

Users who are viewing this thread