The Advanced Player of the Tutorial Tower - Vol. 1 Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
I would calmly walk to their building and then destroy it completely from inside out, just to send a message.

Fed-Kun's army
Ares guys is an arrogant idiots.....they can't even beat Pado guild properly and now they want to go to war againts the MC
pretty sure there's less annoying way to die lol

Supporter
Ares does realize that he’s basically a god right?

No prison can hold him. Nobody can beat him. To him, it’s a minor inconvenience if the entire world is after him

So, "tiers" are planets? and 9th tier is planet earth? So the climbers are inhabitants of those planets? So basically MC is a climber too? So, he can just leave earth and go to other planets too?

@Lymih Where did you get "planets" from? It sounds more likely that they're just other planes of existence.

Dex-chan lover
@Justking14
You're probably not wrong, but you should also not underestimate the wrath of an entire planet...That's pretty much the premise of every single super-villain story.

@Lymih
No, it's more like a plane of existence. A dimension if you will...

Earth is just another parallel dimension from the 12 available dimension.

Fed-Kun's army
AV pulls out Pink Floyd - Dark Side of the Moon.
Me: Alexa, play Pink Floyd, Dark Side of the Moon full album.

Much, much better.

Also, last panel... I see these motherfuckers wanna play. OK. Let's play...

Well, hope the wait isn't too long. I can honestly say I'm in to this.

Looking at the raws, even if I don't understand Korean, I can tell that this bullshit with the Ares guild goes on for at least another 3-4 chapters. Even after that ends, since I don't read Korean, I don't know if they simply are lying low now, or if the MC beat the shit out of them and made them understand to leave him alone forever.

All I know is that I probably won't come back to read this until the translations reach chapter 30, maybe 31 to be safe.

Fed-Kun's army
There's a possibility the 12 floors are planets, that is if you count the two asteroid belts and the sun

You know i would just not even bother, let the earth be destroyed or whatever, especially in his case with no relatives and such.

Users who are viewing this thread