The Advanced Player of the Tutorial Tower - Vol. 1 Ch. 27

Bruh I hate it when MCs bring out evidence out of thin air. When the fk was that recorded and where in the world did they get the phone

Fed-Kun's army
can he just...be get right to it and bulldoze Ares guild and declare "those who want to be on the same boat as this guild line up! i'm gonna slap you all to hell....HARD" or something like that lol

Dex-chan lover
What happened to the law system? They said they couldn’t catch Ares because they never got evidence, but suddenly they trying to guilt him without evidence?

Ah right, just your typical rl law system. Money wins.

*pulls out third phone*
"And this phone has the event on video"

*pulls out fourth phone*
"And this phone has the conversation transcript"

*pulls out fif...

@ItchyLongThing "Bruh I hate it when MCs bring out evidence out of thin air. When the fk was that recorded and where in the world did they get the phone"

An assassin is coming to kill you and you don't take his cell phone and his papers, I think you are ..., it is obvious that this is where you have to look to verify the information that the killer told you and by the way prove your innocence if you find yourself accused
And it is obvious that the author will not show us that, otherwise he does not know how to write a story (build up tension, ...)

They could never have been caught doing harm, it is normal to want to have audio proof
It is also very likely that he is bluffing at the end.
and I think he recorded it, because he felt the assassin coming and his friends had warned him about this guild

@HayashidaYuki Also there isn't much the police can do to the hunters, they literally have superhuman abilities. It's been 12 years and their government still hasn't put like a S rank police force or anything.

Fed-Kun's army
@HayashidaYuki Why don't the police arrest superman when he gets out of control? Because he's literally above the law due to his strength. Same thing for the high level hunters. You'd need a hunter stronger than the one you want to go after them which will lead to massive collateral damage or you'd need a way to neutralize their powers. Laws probably changed to make guilds handle their own shit because otherwise you get normal people stuck inbetween fights of literal guilds of superhumans.

XL

Dex-chan lover
Ares guild, know worldwide of being a bully (hording dungeons) and no doubt murders innocent people (in the name of self defense), is accusing others of killing one of their own and somehow the people in this world is that stupid and believes it? HAHAHAHAHA that's some dumb fk logic.

Dex-chan lover
@Petnavis @Radlife when I said law system I also meant to include the hunter's association. Now that I mention it, do the association actually do jack shit in this world. But yeah, what you are saying right. But money do help them to convince association's officers to their side, which we already saw actually happened.

going to the raw sites and seeing korean fans implode over select few chapters saying like "nothing even fucking happened this chapter" is pretty hilarious

even though i was born in korea, I can't understand 100% of the vocabulary so these translations help out a lot, thank you for your hard work, translator.

Users who are viewing this thread