The Advanced Player of the Tutorial Tower - Vol. 1 Ch. 41

Dex-chan lover
They could be better feet tbh. There's something off with the proportions. I think they're too small, maybe? It looks weird paired up with the way too slender legs.

Not much of a biggie though, failure to fuel my fetish aside. I know those are hard as shit to draw properly.

Dex-chan lover
He has already brought home one S tier villainess. This one would make a fine addition to his ranks.

Dex-chan lover
Curious if any of those authors could recognize their moves when he uses them and somehow try to get a copyright fee from him.

Height of greed , I know.

Would still be amusing to see.

Double-page supporter
The "panel" transitions by this artist are so awkward, if you're going to use this fucking phone accessible art style, at least use the few advantages it has.

Last scene is a perfect example where the backgrounds are cut off hard but the effects and text are plastered across.

I just.. Threw away my logic reading this... It's just nonsense that fighting stronger ppl make you stronger, well that usually happened in shounen manga, but not this instant and absurd. You got beaten badly first, train, find new skill. While he is... Basically an OP cheater.. The system gave him so much advantages for being MC, i feel bad for the climber even though they are destroying the earth as well.. After all, isn't all of this because of the system in the first place?
And what being him understanding lot of masters from manga, anime, etc.? It's not like real technique was being taught or properly explained, no way hosey he can learn such skill from those...
Sigh, i will read this for the sake of curiousity instead, let see how long i can hold...

Lol, I'm reading this translated by Asura and the chapter is basically about how awesome Asura is.

Users who are viewing this thread