The Advanced Player of the Tutorial Tower - Vol. 1 Ch. 42 - Season 1 Finale...

@Robbini that's why i said his friends, ie the guildmasters, 'cuz I agree that suddenly announcing to the world probably wouldn't be the smoothest transition

@Add1152000 i can follow that for a chunk of the information that really only relates to him (him being a guardian, the admin/random room he teleports to, his skills, etc), but not saying anything relevant really only increases risks. Others will more likely get wrapped up in it without knowing the dangers. I mentioned his friends, who are guildmasters and essentially managers/people responsible for a lot of people's lives, because managing risks and people is what they do.

There are a lot of little facets to this, but ultimately everyone else's role in this comic is just to make the MC "oh so amazing" - not surprising considering how a lot of these types of stories go, but regardless, it has been disappointing to me that's all the author has in store for them.

THIS PISSES ME OFF SO MUCH.. the tutorial tower is clearly a massive feat of nature yet all the houses around the area look like a fucking SLUM... A FUCKING SLUM!!... THINK ABOUT THE AMOUNT OF ECONOMIC INCOME THROUGH TOURISM... the area around the tutorial tower should be the fucking epitome of wealth, the government would have thouroughly investend into roads and ect so there could be enough tourism around it and shit. OR IF YOU HAVE AN AUTHOROTARIAN COUNTRY LIKE RUSSIA IT SHOULD BE SURROUNDED BY MILITARY AND THERE SHOULD BE A LOT OF FUCKING TANKS AND SHIT INCASE THERES A NATIONAL EMERGENCY... IT MAKES NO SENSE NOTHINGS CHANGEDDD

Fed-Kun's army
Asura...you lost such a perfect chance to end the last chapter with a bang instead using the usual end credit page xD
i mean he's using Asura skill like your group name lol

Users who are viewing this thread