The Advanced Player of the Tutorial Tower - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Thank you for the translations. This is 1000 times better than the other two groups. The others are so bad it's not even worth reading, even if they did release 2 weeks sooner.

Supporter
... Another dumb MC who sign when he see some money and don't even read the "Obligations" section?

Supporter
Error... -_-' Please delete it (I can't do it myself? :/ )

Dex-chan lover
Doesn't make sense. How do you see him through a TV screen when the frame rate is normaly 25-30 FPS? Even if you do get 144 or even 240 HZ. It's like the crime shows that claim to "enhance" blurry camera frames when there are no pixels that exist to work with at all.

"I put in more time than anyone!!!"

Dude complained, against someone who has been grinding for 12 years with no food and sleep.

Contributor
Honestly 10 billion... knock off three digits, so 10 million USD? That seems rather cheap, if these guys have the celebrity status they seem to (though I'm not clear what the time-span was. I'm assuming it's at least half a year).

Like, it would be an odd world where the highest bidder for this guy was getting offered less than an American Football star. I realize Korea may not overpay its sports players as much, but...

It does raise questions of where the guilds—which by the premise were essentially originally labour unions I thought?—but seem to be employing folks—are getting their funds, and where those funds go. And what sort of union/monopoly business, vs. regulation, is going in in-or-against the favour of the hunters' paychecks.

That is super cheap honestly. its less than 8million cad and hes basically a walking nuke. The amount of power he gives is astronomical and many weapons like missles cost many thousands alone

Aggregator gang
@Tesla I get what you mean, but there isn't a single damn thing that could possible tell him what to do right? Dude's that top 1 player, and I mean it in the sense that top 1 players who have a disgustingly vast difference between themselves and the top 2, like seriously.

Dex-chan lover
So he's been gone from the world for 12 years and not one of the "friends" of the 1st group has approached him yet? They're just observing from afar and looking cool?

I know it's a minor detail, but it's this sort of stupid worldbuilding that puts me off...

Bruh... guy's been doing this for 12 years and this brat is talking about how he stayed back to kill an extra monster.

Aggregator gang
imagine only getting a $10 mil sign-on for being one of the most powerful/useful (tactical) weapons in the world. man, these authors seem to have trouble understanding money and military budgets, kek

Am I the only one who feels bad for that blondie? I mean, he worked so hard only to be left in the dust because someone so much better came at the same time as him.

Users who are viewing this thread