The Advanced Player of the Tutorial Tower - Vol. 2 Ch. 44

This is gold. Her chuu2byou is so high that it pierce the heavens.

I want to live in that room too. Playstation 5 is 1600 usd with taxes in my country so that room is heaven to me. :(

First of all, lol at him still wearing that tracksuit. Most probably the slippers as well. At this point i'm starting to think the whole story will finish without mc ever changing clothes.
Secondly, who else thinks the Ares guild leader is sus? Wouldn't be surprised if he is an imposter a climber.

Damn i want to read the next chapter through the TL group's site but I think its dead or something

Dex-chan lover
just wanted to enter your site @EuwenTR and it seems to be suffering from DDOS attacks, just who is so bored to do this on a site where people upload webcomics ?

amyways thanks for the chapters !!

MC going to the auction with tracksuit

Author please let him slav squat for once

My dude hasn't worn anything else since he left the tower

Site is currently under attack and was taken down (By aAsura to fix) if you've used within the past 3-4 hours run a PC scan

Dex-chan lover
Ares boss isn't going to end well or quickly. Great to see that Eve has better living conditions. I might be reading too much into it but it seems that her saying that she lacked authority gained his sympathy.

I LOVE how no matter what, whether it be walking around or even meeting the president, the MC is always in a track suit XD

Damn tower disciple girl is badass. I hope MC doesn't deny her too much though, after basically telling her all of that stuff...

Users who are viewing this thread