The Advanced Player of the Tutorial Tower - Vol. 2 Ch. 45

eyyy, marathoned the series and caught up 20 seconds before the new chapter came out
you love to see it

Dex-chan lover
it looks more and more likely that the leader is one of the climbers.

Dex-chan lover
I'm hoping the fact that he has her essence means that he can summon her in the future.

Dex-chan lover
Mi Ryeong, the disciple, looked cuter in season 1. I wish they didn't change the line artist.

I'm gonna guess that this new dude might be one of the two climbers that are still there

@Jayswing103 I think it would suck, it’s boring to see summoning former ennemi in all manhwa after it’s interesting but too redundant

Fed-Kun's army
I always think nice another update, before realizing I read this yesterday on your website already qwq.

100% sure our main character is Russian at this point.

I was sure he was Korean at first, but then 40 chapters of the exact same track suit later.... clearly Russian

Aggregator gang
ok...I mean, I figured ares guild was just the culmination of human nature, but apparently it's the culmination of human nature being lead by a "climber" for reasons unknown. though to be fair, the series hasn't really been clear on what the point of climbers actually is so far. also, more to the point, does this mean there are multiple worlds for each "floor" or something? cause I thought they had to basically destroy the world in order to go up, so how do they do that if they end up in a world that's already been destroyed? I doubt it'd just give em a free pass. I suppose it could be a multiverse thing and there's basically infinite versions of each world available to use, but that then begs the question of why so many climbers end up in this specific version of earth. maybe it keeps a specific number of worlds in a ready state in case some are destroyed and just re-uses them until they break?

Users who are viewing this thread