The Age of Arrogance - Ch. 54

Fed-Kun's army
This is chapter 54 and I feel like on the first chapter of character development I hope the writing gets better than this

Wow all the relationship development was basically destroyed and now we're back to square 1 again. I understand there needs to be drama and stuff but it took 50+ chapters to advance their relationship to something akin to love and care for each other just for it to be destroyed in 1 chapter all cause our crown prince refused to actually explain himself properly. I understand he wants to rule but does he really think anything he does as emperor will change the empire for the better (rant and about it)
like the whole reason for the war tells you how unstable everything in the empire actually is. You have a royal family that has little to no control on the nobles or the church. Nobles who flip flop sides so fast you can't trust them and the ones you can trust will do flase flags just so that they gain power or use their family and friends as tools. And a church that welcomes fanatics with ease and has far too much power political to be left alone. The empire's days are numbered, they lost their golden age and a single good emperor will not fix the problems inside.
Just stay with the FmL and stop trying to be emperor.

Users who are viewing this thread