The Ancient Magus' Bride - Ch. 102 - Rain before seven, fine before eleven. (Part 2)

Supporter
there's something wrong with the way the images are displayed, you need to go full screen for this chapter...

pio

there's something wrong with the way the images are displayed, you need to go full screen for this chapter...
Yeah, about that...
image.png

I need these official uploaders to start giving half a shit about user experience. The AI translation is janky enough, but this is illegible.

Dex-chan lover
Jesus Christ... this was torture.

I can't even muster the strength to say something about the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
i guess this is gonna be the comments of this series now huh? ohwell..

ohhh, elias backstory! he still doesnt even remember his origin, but getting moments of his past is always welcome.

looping in more curses to further push chise towards that curse eating mage huh?

Dex-chan lover
Oh I thought my eyes were deteriorating but it looks like everyone else has the same problem too! I was getting really panicky here.

Supporter
Well it didn't take long for the quality to go to shit, I see. The pages are so low res.
Well, at least those who were worried the AI garbage-lators were going to piggyback off MD until they drained its users, then cease-and-desist MD, can relax now.

What will actually happen is that they'll try to convince the publishers behind them to cease-and-desist MD because it's MD's fault they're failing. Then they'll fail anyway, despite MD being gone, and eventually the publishers will wonder why even their own releases no longer have an audience (because they killed their free-of-charge loss leader).

(/bundle of cheer)

Dex-chan lover
Setting aside all the (justified!) complaints about Comic Growl's methods

It's interesting to me that we're really hammering on this notion that Elias isn't really a Mage - he's a fae who's simply playing the role. I suspect this is going to circle back as evidence to justify his anxieties that he's not qualified to be Chise's teacher/spouse.

Not that this makes it any better, but it seems they do have full-res images, they're just displaying them to be tiny for some reason. Making free views miserable, I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread