The Angel Next Door Spoils Me Rotten: After the Rain - Vol. 1 Ch. 8 - Always Listen to the End

Supporter
What chapter is this in the novel if it is? I am currently assuming its a manga exclusive?
As I wrote in the credits, this is adapting Light Novel Volume 1 GA Bunko Short Story: Always Listen to the End.

All of the Light Novel’s short stories from volume 1–5 were compiled by GA Bunko (the original publisher) into a booklet called the Volume 5.5 Special Edition Booklet, which you get when purchasing Volume 5.5 Special Edition. However, Yen Press, the official English translator decided not to translate this booklet (despite Chinese, Thai, and Vietnamese translating it) so the only way to read it in English is by reading the fan translation by Hellping and me on the otonari no tenshi discord server. There are over 36 short stories from volume 1–5 alone.

Supporter
I dont think its in the novel. Yet, at least. Its probably a little short story in the webnovel version. I ve read up to vol 6 now. There wasnt anything about Amane injuring his wrist.
This chapter is indeed from the light novel. None of the media from the web novel has made it into the manga or anime. It's just that if you only follow the official translation of the light novel, they only offer the bare minimum content and skip over 70 of the light novel's short stories, so you are sadly missing out on a lot of content :(

Fed-Kun's army
The thought of keeping him spoiled has been so ingrained in her, might as well make it a spite feed.

Dex-chan lover
Change of artist was really good choice. All the different expressions and emotion's are much better represent and definitely more fun

Dex-chan lover
This chapter is indeed from the light novel. None of the media from the web novel has made it into the manga or anime. It's just that if you only follow the official translation of the light novel, they only offer the bare minimum content and skip over 70 of the light novel's short stories, so you are sadly missing out on a lot of content :(
Its probably in the special editions. U can see in the synopsis, it says "contains short stories from the special editions"

Dex-chan lover
Indi puts the story location at the bottom of the credits page.

This is the GA Bunko SS Exclusive for Volume 1 (the short story you got for buying through GA Bunko)
Pretty much. It did said "contain special short stories"

Users who are viewing this thread